P0sixspwn Untethered Jailbreak Released for iOS 6.1.3-6.1.5

P0sixspwn Untethered Jailbreak Released for iOS 6.1.3-6.1.5

tery - May 23, 2014 at 11:54pm
sorry. its posixspwn not redsnow.., sorry for mistaking
tery - May 22, 2014 at 9:47pm
Hi.. Help help help plz I have a 4s ios 6.1.3. I tried redsnow latest 15b3. It detects the phone but the jailbreak button is grayed out. So i cant move further I tried with several other apps but nothing worked. Can amyone suggest me how solve this grayed out jailbreak button problem. I tried this on a Windows 7 32bit Please.advise urgently Many thanks
Tom - May 23, 2014 at 9:24pm
Did you read this article? The new software is posixspwn, not redsnow...
gfelixdias - February 2, 2014 at 7:03pm
how to unlock now! have 3gs 6.1.3 05.16.08 any help? thanks!
John - January 28, 2014 at 11:27am
Stuck on waiting for reboot on iphone 4 ! Can I install ios 6.1.3 againg using itunes on iphone 4 or I am forced to upgrade to ios 7 ????
RSmass - January 28, 2014 at 2:32pm
Settings>general>reset; I forgot what to reset in there, reset everyting in there.. one of them will fresh restore your phone on iOS 6.1.3.
Drew Peacock - January 21, 2014 at 12:00am
Look ive downloaded the p0sixspwn 1.0.7 ( somethin like that ) and done it through a specified windows version ive done all of the waiting bearing in mind it took hours! to see that nothing had changed no cydia not even a pat on the back! Any thoughts :-/
jim - January 23, 2014 at 1:28am
i tried getting this and other versions. i waited and waited i had to reset my ipod 4th gen completely because i tried running the program once again and it kept failing and my ipod became very laggy. im on a windows computer running google chrome. i just tried to jailbreak again because mi 5th gen ipod running ios 7.1.4 is jailbroken yet SbSettings is not yet updated and i am tired of waiting. i would enjoy using this as soon as possible but like with everything else the author of this page and others linked to this software itself will never look at these messages. well most likely. ive been tempted to do all this myself. or give it to my friend who is a god at this kind of stuff, especially apple products.
Damian - January 23, 2014 at 9:18am
What GB phone do you got and how much space remaining? Settings>general>about
K - January 14, 2014 at 2:51am
To people asking for windows jb, when did jb ever chose windows, and what does it possibly do for windows?
hydranoid800 - January 17, 2014 at 1:14am
Do you get it?! They mean for windows, to plugin their iDevices to jailbreak them then through USB! A WINDOWS SOFTWARE FOR JAILBREAKING IDEVICES.
Marko - January 2, 2014 at 11:05pm
Can you just please tell us a mounth when will be jailbreak for Windows relese?
James - January 2, 2014 at 7:07pm
jailbreak before 2014 ya right not for me I not got a mac I am on windows I got iPhone 4S and still no jailbreak before 2014 my ass...I don't like ios 7 not goin to update to it...next time don't say before 2014 next time say only on mac
Dixon544 - January 2, 2014 at 11:56pm
There are loads of people that own Apple products without owning a Mac, just like there are people who own Mac's and not own an iPhone or Windows laptops without owning a Windows phone, So before you start calling people "Dumb#%*$" I guess you think about what your saying and get a few facts right before opening your silly mouth/typing your silly comments.
Damian Mohammed - January 3, 2014 at 10:00am
THAT'S BECAUSE THEY ARE POOR AND TRY TO LOOK RICH BUYING THEIR FANCY SHIT. I OWN A MAC BOOK PRO, WITH ALL THE IPHONES (1ST GEN-5S) ALONG WITH IPODS AND IPADS, I OWN A WINDOWS COMPUTER WITH ALL THE WINDOWS PHONES. SO STFU PLEASE.
iPad Guy - January 3, 2014 at 2:45pm
I wish I was as rich as you to get a 5s and MacBook Pro (w/ retina). :(
Damian Mohammed - January 4, 2014 at 1:45pm
It's not richness, it's from my youtube channel. I get PAID to OWN an iPhone 5s, iPhone 5, macbook from apple, so they see it on my youtube channel and I get higher viewers, which makes apple get more customers.
Damian Mohammed - January 2, 2014 at 7:50am
Data connection/iMessage/iCloud issues Hi, For those experiencing "No Data" or "No LTE", or similar symptoms... Try this fix... 1) Install OpenSSH via Cydia (or optionally perform this as root in Mobile Terminal). 2) SSH in to your phone via Terminal (Mac/Linux) or PuTTY (Windows). 3) Type the following command: chmod 755 /var/mobile/ /var/mobile/Library/ /var/mobile/Library/Preferences/ 4) Reset Network Settings (Go to Settings --> General --> Reset). That should be it. MINE WORKED. :D The CMD for terminal/PuTTY if you guys can't see it. chmod 755 /var/mobile/ /var/mobile/Library/ /var/mobile/Library/Preferences/
Damian Mohammed - January 2, 2014 at 7:41am
EVERYONE READ THIS IF YOU DON'T GET CYDIA!!!::::::::::::::::: OKAY, SO I HAVE A 32GB IPHONE 5 WITH VERIZON, IT DIDN'T GIVE ME CYDIA AFTER I JAILBROKE IT. WHAT I DID WAS DELETED SOME SPACE ON MY PHONE I HAD 1.2GB REMAINING AND NOW I HAVE 13.2GB AND I REJAILBROKE AND GOT CYDIA, IF YOU DON'T GET CYDIA DO THE SAME THING I DID, OR SIMPLY BACK YOUR SHIT UP IN ICLOUD AND RESTORE YOUR PHONE TO IOS 6.1.4 (YES YOU CAN DO IT DIPSHITS, GOOGLE IT) AND THEN JAILBREAK IT, THEN YOU WILL GET CYDIA, FROM THERE SYNC YOUR ICLOUD SHIT BACK INTO IT. THANK YOU!!
John - January 2, 2014 at 7:44am
hey Damian, im trying to jailbreak an ipod touch 4g, and it is stuck on the part that says "sending initial data". also, on the ipod screen, it says "Restore in progress" what should i do?
Damian Mohammed - January 2, 2014 at 7:47am
My brother's iPhone 5 got stuck there also.. Jailbreaks these days, anyways on his. I back his stuff up. Held the home and power button for 10-15 seconds to reset the phone, then back his stuff up in iCloud, went to settings>General>Reset>Erase All Content and Settings, after it restored the phone to iOS 6.1.4 brand new, I went into my mac, opened up p0sixpwn and jailbroke it.! Bam it worked, so I restored the phone with the icloud data and I had my jailbreak and my phone data that was previously on it.
Tom - January 2, 2014 at 8:20am
how do you restore after jailbreak?? help?
Mike Chille - January 12, 2014 at 7:49am
Do i need to instal a old version of iTunes before making the jailbreak? I'm having the same problem as your brother with my iPhone 5 running on IOS 6.1.4. I backup all of it on iCloud and now getting my self ready for restaure it but i hope i will not get to the new IOS doing that way... Thank's