p0sixspwn Untethered Jailbreak For Windows Released!

p0sixspwn Untethered Jailbreak For Windows Released!

Adnan Islam - May 28, 2016 at 7:59am
Im getting the "Jailbreak failed! (Error: 03)" Please help. What should i do? My power button is broken so i can't get into DFU mode. Also i dont have a sim. I want to use my iPhone 3GS as an ipod. When i plug it into itunes it says to insert a sim. I tried to do the DFU IPSW but when i open the enter DFU file, itunes opens up and says to insert a sim. The restore iPhone button does not show. Please Help!!!
Sofia - February 20, 2014 at 12:51am
I do not know what to do!? Have tried to jailbreak my iphone 4s 6.1.3 but it is not working! It says it will restart the device but nothing happens with p0sixspwn-v1.0.7-win.zip And I try to P0sixspwn 1.0.4 it says waiting for device to rebot .... but nothing happens to the phone. Have windows 7 PLEASE CAN ANYONE HELP ME?!?!
craig2210 - April 12, 2014 at 11:04pm
im having same problem,so I press home and power so it shuts down the ipad 2 then it says starting magic and then says stopped working windows will see if the problem can be fixed and then restarts p0sixspwn
dreamjb - February 7, 2014 at 9:37pm
So it is a good time to take a look at the top jailbreak hackers like evad3rs http://www.dreamjb.com/ but still need Geohot and others. Saurik is now hosting it, there's no longer a need for iH8sn0w's repo, simply refresh Cydia and search "p0sixspwn"!
Peter king - January 8, 2014 at 11:07am
Excellent !!
Peter king - January 6, 2014 at 11:25am
Not done it yet Maximus5. Updated p0sixspwn just released. I will post just as soon as I do it
Maximus5 - January 8, 2014 at 10:41am
Tired of waiting for any feedback I upgraded my 3gs with ios 6.1.3 preserving the baseband using iFaith, jailbreaked and activated the phone with redsn0w (tethered), used cydia and p0sixspwn to untethered the JB and finally unlocked it with ultrasn0w 1.2.8. Had some problems with activation, but after an hour or two I successfully finished. Everything is working well now.
Muzaffer - January 13, 2014 at 7:29pm
kindly, may i ask u what excately did u do?? cuz i updated to 6.1.3, jaibreaked using redsn0w, then downgraded from ipad baseband, its tethered now, when i lunch p0sixspwn it says the devices is jailbroken already, and if i restored, i cant activate it as its locked, so i need to use again redn0w.. pls tell me what to do to have it untethered.. thanks in advance.
Muzaffer - January 13, 2014 at 8:17pm
Thanks man, i found a tweak on cydia called p0sixspwn and it untethered the phone
Peter king - January 5, 2014 at 5:01pm
Ok got p0sixspwn working. I will now attempt jail break after updating to 6.1.3 in itunes. Hope i can still unlock with ultrasnow ?
maximus5 - January 6, 2014 at 10:18am
So, did the ultrasno0w unlock work after jailbreaking 3GS with p0sixspwn?
Peter king - January 5, 2014 at 9:06am
Uninstalled i tunes installed latest version p0sixpwn says need i tunes greater than 9 ????????
mlabazan - January 4, 2014 at 6:46pm
Iphone 3gs iOS 6.1.3 Jailbreak finally done it on another computer (Windows 7 - no AV)
Corrie Wright - January 4, 2014 at 11:08pm
Hi there, Is there any apecial procedure you used to jailbreak your iphone 3gs with p0sixpwn? I am noticing alot of people are not being successful with it. I'm on a windows 7 64bit. will this OS work?
mlabazan - January 4, 2014 at 11:32pm
I tried on a two diffrenet computers, but i successfully done it on computer with fresh windows and there was no any antivirus software installed and the itunes is the newest one. I run p0sixspwn as an Administrator and click Jailbreak button. During installation iphone turned off/on few times and after 7 min jailbreak was done. I hope this will help you. I read that people who update software (ios 6.1.3) through wifi may have problem with this jailbreak..
mlabazan - January 4, 2014 at 11:35pm
i forgot to tell you that i have windows 7 ultimate 32bit
Corrie - January 5, 2014 at 9:31am
Thanks for the info, I'll give it a try and let ya know
Guest - January 4, 2014 at 5:12pm
Run program in administrator mode. Make sure your device has not been OTA updated!!! We know OTA updates have issues being JB!!
Marko - January 4, 2014 at 3:15pm
Iphone 3gs iOS 6.1.3 Jailbreak failed! (error: 03). Please Try again. I try again and again but nothing???