Features & Enhancements:
* The ChronoSync download is still contained in a disk image however the application is now installed using an installer.
* Modified the Apple Mail bridge script to workaround some shortcoming in Apple Mail under Leopard.
* Added extra logic to the server mounting code to deal with subtle differences identifying and mounting certain types of file servers under Leopard.
* Added workaround logic that deals with a Leopard bug whereby attempting to change certain attributes of a symbolic link on an SMB mounted server could cause the user interface of the entire system to become unresponsive. We now simply avoid changing attributes of symbolic link files that meet the failure criteria.
* Added some assertion logic when moving files to the archive to ensure that the child node array pointer returned when searching the deletion tree is valid. This should prevent crashes if the tree doesn't exactly match the filesystem, which is possible if dealing with a case sensitive filesystem.
* Fixed a problem that could potentially cause a crash when switching to the Analyze or Archive panel on newly opened documents. Only occurs on Leopard and in very rare circumstances.
* Fixed a problem where the right file icon image was being displayed for the left file in the Analyze panel, but only for files at the root level of the sync.
* Fixed a bug where we were sending the wrong destination file name when communicating with an NSService. Instead of sending the source and destination file names, we were sending the source name twice.
* Minor German translation changes.
* Fixed a bug whereby the creation date of a symbolic link file was being improperly derived.
* Fixed a bug where modification date and size aggregation would yield incorrect results if a package file were completely empty. Only happens in certain cases.
* Fixed a problem initially pairing up case-mismatched files on the left and right targets.