There are several situations where making bulk changes are needed, such as:
- Formatting telephone numbers (adding missing access codes and area code, as well as visual format information);
- Moving from one place to another, with a change of area code or country code;
- Modifications resulting from local changes, such as area codes, numbering scheme, exchanges, etc..);
- Complete or correct telephone numbers that were either entered on the device or imported from other sources;
- Switching Long Distance Carrier access codes;
- Dialing rules changes (local, long distance or roaming), in particular where telephone number portability is a reality;
- Temporarily changing dialing rules while traveling (national or international), either to make use of alternate telephone service (different SIM card) or to adjust to different dialing rules (while roaming);
Change-@-Phone provides a simple and powerful system based on Rules that define how numbers are selected and modified. Also, several rules can be applied at once, using Rules Groups.
Rules and Rules Groups definitions can be exported/imported from/to the device, using the built-in web server. Comes with several sample, as well as extensive documentation: on-device help, quick reference guide and a complete user's guide. Documentation is available from the downloads area or directly from the device, using the build-in web server.
Change-@-Phone version 1.0.1 is available immediately at Apple's iTunes App Store and costs $4.99.