GeoHot Posts Images of Jailbroken iPhone 3GS

GeoHot Posts Images of Jailbroken iPhone 3GS

Posted June 28, 2009 at 11:40am by iClarified · 13 comments · Add Comment
Eunhae - June 28, 2009 at 9:19pm
I would like to know..is there really LEGALLY UNLOCKED IPhone ( for any version)? If so, is that means, I can use any SIM and will no longer be needing for JAILBREAKING/UNLOCKING?
Dev - June 28, 2009 at 11:18pm
Currently.. no, you would still have to unlock it yourself..
Eunhae - June 29, 2009 at 3:52am
I see, thanks. I asked this because my friend told me he would buy me an Iphone 3gs by december this year when it will be sold as legally unlocked. So I am a bit confused. From what I know, every model had to be jailbroken/unlocked so we can use any SIM
James - June 29, 2009 at 11:37am
Yes, There are legally Unlocked iPhones on the Market whereby you don't have to worry about unlocking. and the only place i know you can get it from is the Apple online Store in Hong Kong. As for the JailBreaking, you might need it to get FREE Apps from Cydia. Good Luck.
Eunhae - June 29, 2009 at 9:16pm
Thanks James! So, that means you only need the JAILBREAK if you want free apps via Cydia. Considering Iphone 3gs has all the features that Cydia had before offered, maybe I wont be needing Cydia for Iphone 3gs
vboo - June 28, 2009 at 5:45pm
Dammm we gettin real close..........Patient pplz......Good bless them :))
Macslut - June 28, 2009 at 5:24pm
I don't what I admire more, the dev-team's brilliant and dedicated work, or their ability to give us what they consistently do despite the incredible ingratitude by some people. I'm by no means an expert, nor connected in any way. I simply have been someone who has jailbroken as soon as the tools have become available with each new release...or at least was waiting and watching for the tools each time. That being said, if there was a lottery for which day the release would be public, I would pick this Friday, July 3...but again, that's not saying much. It's just me tossing this out there for people who are asking for a date. (not that everyone asking is doing so in a rude way)
hacker - June 28, 2009 at 4:00pm
how much longer do u think its gona take?
dev team fail - June 28, 2009 at 1:58pm
Dev team are just waiting to get more traffic for their site SAD BASTARDS, WHY NOT RELEASE
Dev Team FTW - June 28, 2009 at 3:15pm
You're a retard. Dev-Team didn't post this, GeoHot did. That is besides the point though, you wouldn't want the Dev-Team to release anything without testing it first, would you? What if it bricked your phone, then what? Think before you post you ignorant fuck!
skodengman - June 28, 2009 at 3:41pm
haha..dev-team rules..i dun have a problem waiting..u want a phone which works on any sim? go get a damn nokia..u ignorant fuck...
G_Dub - June 28, 2009 at 11:44am
Oh I will be spending some money real soon. Great Job!!
Reza - June 28, 2009 at 11:48am