February 4, 2023
Live Blog of Apple's September 9th Keynote

Live Blog of Apple's September 9th Keynote

Posted September 9, 2014 at 4:58pm · 39 comments · Add Comment
Tim Cook
Tim Cook - September 10, 2014 at 8:25pm
WOW extra 3 hrs for audio and a few hrs for 3G talk and browsing. Huge improvement in battery life there??? Everybody is on LTE now so all the extra hrs on 3G is mute. Please don't try to comment thinking you are smart okay moron? You will always be a dumbfuck who has answers for everything!!
Tim Cook
Tim Cook - September 11, 2014 at 2:11am
You are one stupid idiot. We are comparing the iPhone 5 to the iPhone 6. Naturally you would compare it with the 6 plus which is a phablet. You are a dumbass. And yes the majority of the world are on LTE...no point arguing with you. You and your myths and gimmicks...lol.
wtf?
wtf? - September 10, 2014 at 4:21am
I will hold on to my factory unlocked 5S 64gb. I will sell it for 3000$ if u want to buy
wtf?
My thoughts also !
omg!
omg! - September 11, 2014 at 11:03am
Keep John Ive.
wtf?
wtf? - September 10, 2014 at 4:17am
iPhone 6 is a disappointment. Not much innovation at all. Just another iPhone.... Another smart-enough phone. And the iPhone6 ... Oh my, just a stupid idea. Another Note-wannabe. Renember, Apple made fun of big screen phones???? Hmmmm. Ugly design, no sapphire glass, no pixel improvement on camera, no OIS, etc.... Crappy!
wtf?
wtf? - September 10, 2014 at 4:17am
wtf?
wtf? - September 10, 2014 at 4:16am
gary
gary - September 9, 2014 at 7:36pm
The ugliest apple designs ever. R.i.P Steve Jobs
Nat
Nat - September 9, 2014 at 8:03pm
Who cares, just get a case.
Baa Baa
Baa Baa - September 9, 2014 at 7:25pm
It is funny how all those leaks turned out to be true. For months isheeps have been denying everything...haha The Chinese don't even need to wait in line to get theirs!!! They already have it!! Apple sure like to milk their fans for every cent don't they? The iPhone 6 doesn't even have any new innovation at all? WTF??? So disappointing!!
Baaarf baaarf
Baaarf baaarf - September 9, 2014 at 8:07pm
Not as funny how you brag like you care to and beyond that don't compare comments like the assamsung samsheep you all prove your existences. For years you have been defending the myths. HARHAR we never fall for being tricked into junk wannabes wish they sold who also don't focus on the main problems just like you. Sure you tit juice sucking drueling leaking fucks still are that gullible to believe it, just your 2 cents. You don't have brains to compare the 6 either!!! WTH??? So gimmicky at it's finest.
wtf?