These Are the 34 Apple Watch Models You Can Choose From [Photos]

These Are the 34 Apple Watch Models You Can Choose From [Photos]

Posted September 10, 2014 at 6:26am by iClarified · 44 comments · Add Comment
S@mur@! - February 1, 2015 at 8:04pm
As much as I want to buy it, I'm waiting for the FaceTime camera and battery improvement. The style is good, but Apple products are just not complete without any of here things. I also want at least 8 hours of battery of he watch, but let's hope there will soon be accessories for charging it while wearing it.
m1cr0 - February 1, 2015 at 7:38pm
I have an iphone love it but battery life sucks, lov my ipad mini 2 but honestly this watch sucks, its ugly and the battery will suck maybe the 2nd gen will be worth buying but for now ill stay with my pebble which works perfectly with my iphone and i dont need to have y phone close when exercising, battery life is great and I can swim with it.
Mrstudz - September 11, 2014 at 9:01pm
Too fat no battery requires iPhone and Siri. If you lose connectivity you can't input anything into the phone... I'll wait for iwatch air....this ones too chubby, sorry Tim cook. The device " made for athletes " requires you to jog with an iPhone in your pocket and the watch on your wrist which will probably get sweat on and destroyed... Not one peep about water resistance??? How did they miss that?? Sucker should go 50m for this price.... They did inductive charging....So no holes... where's waterproof?
Scrubs - September 11, 2014 at 9:07pm
How did you miss the fact it it resistant to liquids? Not as fat as it looks, but I find it good to work with iPhone. What if you missed a call? The watch will remind you so no more problems with calls. How can you lose connectivity if the watch and phone are always with you? Besides for something so small how can it work on it's own for athletes? iOS 8 brings health and the watch is supposed to track die to sensors.
Marc - September 11, 2014 at 4:44pm
Fact: Truth is this watch outshines the samsung gear, which looks unimaginative, and doesn't have as much innovations. Fact:The apple watch will outsell the samsung gear.
Michael Bullerdick - September 11, 2014 at 12:57pm
Really there seems to be 3 different pieces of watch hardware. What are the operational differences or benefits of each of those three. Besides that, I really don't consider watch bands a reason to say there are 34 different models. It seems to be just 3 actual watches with a variety of watchbands. Please take a breath and remember to report on hardware, not the materials of a strap.
Tim Cook - September 10, 2014 at 8:38pm
It is funny how people can not criticizes any Apple product on this site. So many stupid isheeps getting butthurt all the time. So what if the thing is amazing to you sheeps!!! Not everyone likes everything Apple comes up with. Pathetic isheeps always being so defensive. LOL
Tim Cook - September 10, 2014 at 8:54pm
Well well well butthurt already are we isheep? LOL go cry to somebody who cares. I will just laugh at your retarded face. Haha same old song with you isn't ?
Steve Jobs - September 10, 2014 at 8:56pm
Has haa not as much as your feelings clearly convey. LAWL Go express yourself to your parents they'll understand. You're flattered by your own disabled face. LOLAWLXDXDXDXDXD Repetitive notes with you to say the least.
Steve Jobs - September 10, 2014 at 8:57pm
Haa haa not as much as your feelings clearly convey. LAWL Go express yourself to your parents they'll understand. You're flattered by your own disabled face. LOLAWLXDXDXDXDXD Repetitive notes with you to say the least.
MATER - September 10, 2014 at 7:55pm
But here are only 22?
Gump - September 10, 2014 at 8:35pm
Probably missing photos.
MATER - September 10, 2014 at 7:53pm
But here is only 22?
Fake-You Mother Faker - September 10, 2014 at 4:57pm
No FaceTime camera?!?! I'm not buying it. I'll wait for the next generation.
Luis Fermin - September 10, 2014 at 2:11pm
Stupid question, are they waterproof???
Steven - September 10, 2014 at 4:54pm
Water resistant, but not truly water proof. Basically it can survive the rain and possibly being dunked into the sink while doing the dishes, but don't go swimming with it and keep it under water for more than 5 mins.
Prev 1 of 3 Next