iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus Drop Test [Video]

iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus Drop Test [Video]

Ray Jordan - September 21, 2014 at 3:00pm
Must say that I'm very sad, new iphone 6 plus, I was just so happy with my new iphone bought for $1000 handed it to my mom so she can see it, slip her hand and end up dropping it, and the whole screen broke and pop out of the frame, so now what? Just one day abd it's ruined. Lucky I kept my gakaxy s5 just in case.
iLost - September 21, 2014 at 6:26am
2 of my colleagues i6 fell down and it not only broke the screen but also screen came out of frame and it doesn't fit anymore :(. Its true what it shows in the video :(
Hmm - September 20, 2014 at 4:34pm
Technically that can't be called an accurate test. Yes he had high accuracy but the forces sustained on the phones are higher than they would be normally due to his motion involvement which adds a bit more kick to it.
PH - September 20, 2014 at 9:46am
Just take care of your investment. Buy a case, insure your stuff and just be carefull. Accidents happen. Everything can break.
Thoune - September 20, 2014 at 1:52am
Maybe Samsung hired him a lot of money to show a stupid thing! The phone was already damaged before. I can tell by the way he was carrying. What kind of as whole hand holding phone such that!!!
Pitabread - September 19, 2014 at 7:13pm
Let's do a drop test where we drop the drop-testers themselves, head first, along with their iPhones, from a height equal to their height.
Wtf - September 19, 2014 at 2:12pm
I'm a big iphone fan since the first one that came out. I'm so disappointed in the features (other than the bigger screen) there is no build "quality," still not water proof, still easily broken, wtf apple! This confirms it, they claim to make a good iphone but all they care about is making money off of us when we drop our phones and have accidents. I'm sorry to say this but the Galaxy S5 is a better built phone, maybe not operating system, but physical structure, yes.
Technologic - September 19, 2014 at 2:43pm
So your saying that you rather have a barely functional OS that fails after a few months with simple use and high probability of getting a virus compares to what some test say could potentially happen to your iPhone if dropped? Ladies and Gentlemen, "WE HAVE A GENIUS IN THE ROOM!!"
Crapple Wannabe - September 19, 2014 at 2:02pm
HAHAHAHA What a stupid design and a stupid make by a stupid company. The phone on the iPhone 6+ breaks apart and the most funny part of this is, the fact that it feel right on the metal premium quality frame and not the glass dented it pushed the screen out and cracked it lol.... And the iPhone 6 the screen became a arch design after dropped, really shit and not worth a penny, best advise is this is what you call premium garbage, put it in there cause thats where it belongs!
Jim jones - September 19, 2014 at 2:45pm
Troll much?
SimonSays - September 19, 2014 at 1:17pm
Not surprising. That's why you need a case.
Somebody - September 19, 2014 at 1:07pm
Wasn't it supposed to have a sapphire display?
ShadowOne - September 19, 2014 at 2:02pm
Having a sapphire display means that it's harder and more resistant to scratches. But it's still as brittle as glass. So don't mix up hardness and brittleness.