Camino 1.5.4 contains the following improvements over version 1.5.3:
* Upgraded to version 220.127.116.11 of the Mozilla Gecko rendering engine, which includes several critical security and stability fixes.
* Improved compatibility with some DHTML websites.
* Camino can now set the default browser or feed reader in cases where no application had already been set as the default.
* Sub-menus in the History menu now open more quickly and are capped at 50 items.
* The Camino application icon now contains a 512x512 pixel version for better integration with Mac OS X 10.5.
* On Mac OS X 10.5, the first tooltip displayed on a page now appears properly.
* The status bar now takes on the dark grey, rounded appearance on Mac OS X 10.5.
* Camino will now purge expired site icons from the site icon cache when quitting.
* Improved ad-blocking.