Whats New in Version 2.0:
*Spaces support :
- Exposed tabs will correctly be collected and rearranged upon Spaces execution
- Added support for multiple Safari windows on different Workspaces
- TabExpose 2.0 handles Spaces Application Assignments
*Improved Mac OS 10.5 support
- Using private CoreDock API, TabExpose not longer relies on AppleScript which really give users a better, snappier experience.
* Event handling bug fixes
- No matter what happens, exposed tabs will return to their original state whatever action you perform.
*Applescript bug fixes for Mac OS 10.4
*Fixed automatic focus on the hotkey preference box in TabExpose's Preferences
TabExpose is available for download at a price of 6.90
Read More [via MacWorld]