September 29, 2022
First iPhone 3GS Spy Software Released

First iPhone 3GS Spy Software Released

Posted July 9, 2009 at 9:48am · 9 comments · Add Comment
DDoS
DDoS - July 9, 2009 at 1:26pm
Let me see if i got this correct... Must have jailbroken phone to install third party software that operates as a rouge entity in the backround. That should inconspicuously drain the battery and render the victim clueless in the process. Brilliant!! No jailbroken iPhone user would ever suspect these shenanigans!! Macworld and eddy awards her we come!
ktula
ktula - July 9, 2009 at 12:37pm
There's one catch: Note that your phone should be jailbroken to enable the software's functionality. We provide the easy and reversable instructions to do this at no cost upon ordering.
asd
asd - July 9, 2009 at 3:54pm
so basically youre making money off some one else's JB efforts (namely the DEV team) like rebelsim , winpwn and many many others..
Alien
Alien - July 9, 2009 at 3:59pm
Sorry but your product intentions are really bad, nobody wants to be tracked but if my company gibes me an iPhone I will surrely wipe it and then use it because you build bad software ! Jailbreak it's intented for free people and not locked!
jonnikuest
jonnikuest - July 10, 2009 at 9:27am
you guys are totally tools, obvious iphone noobs and not developers. since when is everything on cydia free? since when has anything been "cracked" and uploaded to CYDIA?! there are apps created by saurik himself, cyContacts, or how about iBlacklist or iPhone Modem or countless other apps that are not available on the app store because they violate apple's crazy restrictions, and they are for SALE on cydia. how is this any different?? and for the guy saying he would wipe his phone, you obviously have never been given a phone from ur company. the reason they give u these devices (especially iphones) is because they have an actual apps with a purpose for ur company. apps that may be company owned and not available for redownload. if u wipe ur device u lose access to those apps. aside from that, the phone is not urs to wipe. it belongs to the company. they have the right to monitor their own devices (ie stop insider trading, corporate espionage etc). the other applications u mentioned are just apps that are for sale that jb ur phone, thus profiting from the dev team efforts. this is an app that can only be run by jailbreaking, they arent profiting from the jb process. tool
Awayze
Awayze - July 10, 2009 at 1:35pm
Your an idiot!!!!
TheTruth
TheTruth - July 11, 2009 at 11:19am
I think this software is cool. HOWEVER the way the author is suggesting to use it mainly comprises of underhanded tactics, tracking employees etc.. screw that you track people on their own time etc. I gaurantee you I will own your ass in court!!!! Lastly, the Jailbreak for the 3Gs was first released by GEOHOT not the Devteam.....though I love the dev team you have to give credit where its due. Is there any data wiping capability for this app incase your phone is lost etc? that would be real benefit but teaching people to jailbreak and violate apples warranty rules is not something I believe an app of this suppose calibur should be. My 3Gs is jailbroken Purplera1ny days baby.... I hope anyone trying to covertly uncover sh1t with this app suffers tons of pain for being sneaky.
noob
noob - July 11, 2009 at 11:53am
First of all you do not know who we are! and maybe we are developers that have somehow the moral obligation to public not to develope such apps! I will definitely wipe any phone given to me by third people as deveopers like you build the big brother for mobile devices!
Jonnikuest
Jonnikuest - July 11, 2009 at 2:18pm
Then don't accept my 600$ device that I am giving to you for FREE. That's what u don't get. I paid for this device to be used for business purposes. I want to make sure that this amazing device that can play games and surf the net an waste countless hours is not being used in that pashion, but rather spending more time making more money for my company so I can pay your lousy salary. You have a probelm with that? U think my IT team can't tell everytime I've restored your phone? Then give it back. Buy your own or stick with ur treo or winmo device. U can't get ur cake and eat it too. While it may be big brotherish of a company to do this, it's well within their right. They own the device and the contract. As for parents, it's even better than parental restrictions. Me likes. Cudos to the developer.