The Headphone Adapter is equipped with controls that allow you to adjust volume, skip tracks, toggle between playlists, and hear a song title. The controls on the Headphone Adapter conveniently work the same way as those on the earbuds that are included with the iPod shuffle.
- End of July in North America
- Mid-August in Europe, Asia, and Australia
- Headphone Adapter for iPod shuffle (F8Z452) - $19.99
- Play/Pause: Single-Click
- Next track: Double-Click
- Previous track: Triple-Click
- Hear title and artist of song playing (VoiceOver): Press and hold the multifunction button
- Move between playlists (VoiceOver): Press and hold, and then release the multifunction button after you hear a tone. Click to select playlist.