Namoroka is built on pre-release version of the Gecko 1.9.2 platform, which forms the core of rich internet applications such as Firefox. Please note that this release is intended for developers and testers only.
- Compositor (Phase 1), which moves Gecko to using one native widget per top-level content document. See this blog post or bug 374980 for more details.
- A new focus model, described here and tracked in bug 178324
- The chromedir attribute has been replaced with a pseudoclass
- Several new CSS3 properties including background size and gradients for background images
- Startup and responsiveness improvements throughout the application
Read More or Download