Triple tap anywhere (hold one finger and triple tap the other to avoid resizing) to bring up the QuickScroll dialog. You can then drag the green box to scroll around.
- Activate QuickScroll from anywhere, like web pages, long text views, tables, MobileTerminal, SpringBoards, just anywhere you can scroll. (Blame MobileSafari for requiring me to introduce this.)
- Jump to any page in a PDF file.
- Fixed from 0.1-12: Rotating from portrait to landscape position no longer makes the "Close" button unreachable.
- Modified: The alert box is now smaller.
- Language support for English, Spanish, Italian (thanks Sagitt for a few translations), Japanese, and Chinese (T+S).
- Can scroll to the top in MobileNotes now.
- Now the triple tap will iterate all touches, eliminating any possibility that a triple tap (that ought to be caught) is missed.
- QuickScroll will be suppressed on non-scrollable views.
- QuickScroll (PDF paging) will be suppressed on PDF files with 0 pages (usually those incomplete files).
If you cannot wait for the utility to reach Cydia you can download it here