Mail Act-On 2.1 is a free update for all Mail Act-On 2.0 users and introduces compatibility with Mac OS 10.6 (Snow Leopard) and several new powerhouse features, including the use of preferred mailboxes when moving messages, and the ability for organizational rules to activate other rules to enable sophisticated workflows such as automatically filing messages that you have replied to, and using combined And/Or logic in your rules.
Preferred Mailboxes: By popular demand! You can now easily configure your 10 favorite destination mailboxes and move messages to these mailboxes with 2 quick keystrokes (By default, F6 then a number key 0 - 9) The Mailboxes will always be associated with the same number key so your fingers can quickly remember where they are.
Apply Act-On Rule Action: You can now configure your inbox, outbox and Act-On rules to activate other (Act-On) rules you have defined. This new action lets you apply followup actions on a subset of messages that received the initial rule. Used creatively, rules can be sequencedd to build sophisticated AND/OR logic for rule criteria or apply secondary actions to subset of the messages affected by the first rule.
Apply Act-On Rule to Prior Messages Action: By applying Act-On Rules to prior messages, you can affect earlier messages in your correspondence. A prior message is the message that precedes the message selected or receiving rule actions. If a selected email is a response to an earlier sent message, the prior message is the message you sent. If you replied to a message, the prior message (in an outbox rule) is the message you replied to. With this new action, you can create an outbox rule that automatically files the message you are replying to when you send the reply. Alternatively, you can create an inbox rule that will re-file your sent mail when you receive replies.
* Added Outbox rule criteria: Receiver is member of address book group
* Added Act-On rule criteria: Message is in mailbox
* Added "Do not mark message as read" in Message Viewing options.
* Added contextual menu items to move/copy rules from one group to another
* Improved Sparkle compatibility with other plugins that use sparkle (such as WideMail or Letterbox)
* Added Danish localization (Thanks to Sebastian Dyhr)
* Fixes registration issue in HUD windows
* Fixes preference window resizing when open and closing preference repeatedly
* Fixes compatbility issue with MailTags 2.3 open beta (build 351)
* Fixes issue with setting number of recent projects/keywords for MailTags Extra
* Mail Act-On 2.1 resets the Trial period for those who wish to retry Mail Act-On
* Extends Trial Period to 30 days from 21 days