Starting this week, Sooners are now able to pay for items at any one of OU’s 400 point-of-service locations — everywhere from Couch Restaurants to the One University Store and the OU Bookstore. That’s right: Buying textbooks, technology and food on campus has never been easier — or more techy.
The university lists six reasons this is great:
1. You get to say you attend the first university to get Apple Pay campus wide
2. You can pay without reaching for your wallet (it’s basically Harry Potter-level wizardry)
3. No fumbling with credit cards or cash
4. We literally have no words for how stinkin’ secure your transactions will be
5. Because, all the cool kids are doing it
6. Because you know OU always has a new, innovative surprise up its sleeve
Hit the link below for the full announcement.
Read More [via MacRumors]