Apple Responds and Maintains It Did Not Reject Google

Apple Responds and Maintains It Did Not Reject Google

Posted September 18, 2009 at 5:39pm by iClarified · 10 comments · Add Comment
roni - September 19, 2009 at 2:01am
"Apple has not rejected the Google Voice application and we continue to discuss it with Google" I hate it when they play the semantics game.
Brian - September 18, 2009 at 8:40pm
What are you guys talking about, you love the iphone. Apple made your lives have meaning.
Joe Cole - September 19, 2009 at 12:11am
Yeah right! Keep dreaming Fannie!
Brian - September 19, 2009 at 12:31am
Awe Joey don't get upset, go back to your love, the apple iPhone. Remember to charge your baby so she ready to stay up all night.
Edge - September 18, 2009 at 7:37pm
This is a no brainer - Apple thinks we were all born yesterday??? Apple is lying, and even worse they are using extremely poor excuses (it might confuse people????). This just makes them look like idiots. Unfortunately, I like Apple products, but the way they run business is despicable at best.
snwbrder206 - September 18, 2009 at 7:23pm
Who cares... get the cydia version, GV Mobile. I love it and use it all the time. Problem solved.
thinkgreen216 - September 18, 2009 at 7:01pm
The Google app is actually pretty bad ass. I have the Cydia version on my iphone and love it. Thank you Saurik!
Jay - September 18, 2009 at 6:57pm
WHO THE FUCK CARES ANYMORE?!?! This is starting to be like Micheal Jackson dying, no one cares after a certain point. (I never cared)
Jason - September 18, 2009 at 6:08pm
I think Apple is lying. Okay maybe there not lying but there fuc*ing twisting words around. There terms for rejected is "engaging in discussion", come on we werent born yesterday. There claim is GV App replaces functionality or may confuse users, and the whole point of that app were all the the functions it offered, for Google to change it would pretty much mean a non-function app with ZERO functionality. Its like a computer, you buy it, its yours. You put whatever the hell you want on it. Sure my PC can run Outlook and my Mac can run Mail, Apple and Microsoft dont restrict just ONE email application to the OS to make it easy for users. Thats the point of everything is to give people choose and preferences that tailor to indivuals personality and needs. Apple needs to get there heads out of there asses and learn to be OPEN!
thinkgreen216 - September 18, 2009 at 6:59pm
I agree with you Jason. I think Apple is the one lying. I dont understand why they dont have to try and LOCK everything down! I think Apple make some great products and already have a pretty faithful following but imagine how many more people would cross over to their products if they would just lighten up and let the product owners use their products as they wish!
Prev 1 of 1 Next