Private Contact is easy to use. Open and closing operations are absolutely easy and similar to the one of standard Mac OS X applications plus just a password to provide every time the user opens a document.
Private Contact uses the powerful Blowfish algorithm, to encrypt data.
The use of the blowfish algorithm, managed at decoding level by Apple native libraries available on any Mac, allows Private Contact to work in a reliable and fast way.
In the unfortunate situation a Mac come in the hands even of an expert hacker, without the document password, they cant be able to read data inside the document because are all Blowfish 128 bit encrypted.
- Native for Cocoa
- Easy to use
- Master and details view anyone know hot to use
- Data protection via Blowfish encryption
- Safe and stable
- Use and open data as standard documents on disk
Private Contact can be purchased for $25
New in this release:
* Search result display with category and keyword used
* Improved preferences with with better option for the startup documents
* Interface improvements
* Bug fix in search for category