Developer Gets Windows 95 Running on the Apple Watch [Video]

Developer Gets Windows 95 Running on the Apple Watch [Video]

joshWUa - May 2, 2016 at 3:58am
Does anyone know the song they used in the intro?? I know it's a game console sound I remember it well but I dunno for which one.
clown - May 2, 2016 at 2:42am
With advancements in technology. Eventually someone would figure this out . When DVD was first out it was amazing, 4.4 gb then 9 gb, then blue rays 25/50gb ...Low and behold 4k bluy rays , with 120gb on a single disc. When 350 mb hard drives in the 1990"s where $1700 bucks , you knew the prospects of advanced technology would take hold in the future. The simple fact is electronic components are small and compact that they can be programmed in such small devices.
Marcos Furtado - May 2, 2016 at 2:13am
After the MBA12 being cut in half, clarified bring us another very useful video.
joshWUa - May 1, 2016 at 12:31pm
Ha yea "lots of horsepower" huh. This watch is slower than the article itself.
Reboot2eNlarge - May 1, 2016 at 4:20pm
Optimized software versus and old software. Yeah you know what you're talking about. You are the winner of M0R0n of the week!
joshWUa - May 2, 2016 at 4:00am
And you are the winner of huffing of the testicles that slapped you when you commented on a "moronic" comment. Now who's the idiot lol.
TechnoGeek - May 1, 2016 at 6:20am
I see alot of Brokehizzasss trying to comment about the Apple Watch? If you have no clue or just hating because you can't afford the Watch itself, maybe you should be surfing the internet where Android or Windows users are complaining more about how they can't their equipment to work or it's DOA.
Tech - April 30, 2016 at 11:56pm
This a waste of time we are in 2016 smh
Dev - May 1, 2016 at 1:24pm
This is just a way to what the watch can do.
MelonHead - April 30, 2016 at 1:32pm
at least windows runs on everything but mac os doesn't, only runs on gay shit devices, that's why they changed to intel pc architecture. "Monkey see Monkey Do", this is the new apple motto
. - April 30, 2016 at 1:38pm
"Gay shit" my ass! Windows runs on everything (even the Mac) because it's too easy to code just like android which means when trying to use a computer and operating system made by two different people, some things won't work like you'd expect. Can't tell you how much I've had to put up with an android tablet and a Windows computer by Compaq!
Fred - April 30, 2016 at 5:20pm
At least someone found a use for the apple watch.
Gabe - April 30, 2016 at 6:48pm
Umm I have an Apple Watch and use it for everything all the time. So your comment is f@cking stupid. Maybe if you could afford to have one and see how awesome it is you wouldn't bash it. Jagass.
Lunatis - April 30, 2016 at 7:55pm
i run the crappy OSX on my PC whenever i want. But because OSX its so crappy, i just quited on using it. Only install it for the sake of checking how shitty it actually is.
. - April 30, 2016 at 8:17pm
You sound like you're unintentionally trying to hate it just because OS X it ran on a computer not programmed with it properly. I have used OS X and runs smooth as it looks with all the crisp details and animation efforts and I can gladly say it's as good as Apple made it out to be, but what makes it stands out is the performance running like a beast and how it never freezes even with the help of free extensions made for browsers since most of my gaming is on safari.
Spawntech - April 30, 2016 at 1:06pm
Man that was slooooooooowww...reminds me of Windows...oh wait!
piggy22 - April 30, 2016 at 12:54pm
Next Time try windows 3.1:D
MDizzle - April 30, 2016 at 7:00am
..... But why?
Gytis - April 30, 2016 at 7:43am
I had the exact same thought
Great - April 30, 2016 at 9:00am
So that he can make it do the Blue Screen of Death
Gabe - April 30, 2016 at 10:25am
Lol. Same thought. Ha. So dumb.
. - April 30, 2016 at 12:44pm
Maybe to show how much more Apple Watch can do.