January 27, 2023
New Apple Get a Mac Ads Target Windows 7

New Apple Get a Mac Ads Target Windows 7

Posted October 23, 2009 at 10:48am · 15 comments · Add Comment
ahaq
ahaq - October 25, 2009 at 11:23am
Honestly, im assuming we are talking about the software, because we all know that the hardware is exactly the same. Now, when Snow Leopard can run on HUNDREDS of different configurations and still work properly, wake me up. Till then I am happy with windows. For one of the posts above, who said the time he has had his mac, he would have had 3 pcs being sent in to repair..... what the hell does that even mean, why would windows make u send your pc to a repair show, are u sure you didnt use the cd tray as a cup holder? :p
Hands0n
Hands0n - October 24, 2009 at 6:59pm
Oh come on! Get a life you lot. Put your toys back in your prams. These are funny, very funny. It is a bit of good humoured snapping around Microsoft's ankles. Lets not forget that Microsoft have been running their own anti-Apple ad campaign also. And those have been amusing also. Lighten up and just enjoy them for what they are!
Don
Don - October 23, 2009 at 11:04pm
Why Apple is so friggin' negative? I agree that Mac has a good OS and I am one of Mac user myself but I do think Apple is just hurting them by such ads!!! Just grow the fuck up!!!
Anthony
Anthony - October 24, 2009 at 2:04am
They want people to buy their products so they release ads against the competition...... how do they need to grow up. They want to make money, they need to take people from PC and convert them to mac users.
bob
bob - October 25, 2009 at 6:37pm
if they want to sell stuff / make money, then they should concentrate on their own products instead of making up shit about others. I agree macs are nice and all, i use one 10 hours a day at work. they have their place, (they are designed well and they look better than most other computers) but they also have many of the problems they say exist only on pcs.. i cant tell you how many times ive had a program just randomly close and i loose all my work... or the osx kernal panicks and i have to restart... or safari... GOD DAMN SAFARI!!!! my boss bought all the computers time capsules so we could back up... after 2 months 5 out of 7 of them are dead!! WTF APPLE?? it just works hey... LIEESSS ALL LIIIEEEESS!!!
PCrap
PCrap - October 23, 2009 at 2:06pm
The sooner you all pc users learn u don't have to keep suffering from having a junk by computer you will be much better. All of us that are mac users were desatisfied pc users. I will never go back to pc crap... Are mac pricier? U bet. But in the time I have had my mac I had like 3 PCs spending more in the long run in repairs upgrades and new systems...
PC-All the way
PC-All the way - October 23, 2009 at 2:39pm
4% desatisfied users in US and 0% in other place, that's not so bad, way to go Bill Gate, You have 96% of Your customers still. Most mac users will install windows if they can...ouch. I do like apple hardwares but not the software. FYI, I have a windows 7 running primarily on the new mac mini. I do like the fancy looking hardware from Apple but not the slow leopard...:).
rand0m
rand0m - October 23, 2009 at 4:10pm
yet you guys still need bootcamp??? weird i thought you left pc behind guess not.
7 - October 23, 2009 at 10:25pm
@rand0m hehehe nice one... same old FUD... Go 7....
Bauce
Bauce - October 24, 2009 at 2:09am
I was a PC user for pretty much my whole life. Went through probably about 4 computers in 6 years. Switched to mac, and have had my macbook for 1 year. No problems at all. It doesnt take 20 minutes to boot up, no joke thats how long my toshiba laptop took to boot up. Everything runs so much smoother. Yes the price is much more steep that any PC with the same specs.... but the extra money is well worth saving time, not being angry all the time at your computer, and not having to install a ton of anti-virus software.
abrar
abrar - October 25, 2009 at 11:25am
Hey Bauce, if your PC is slow, add a solid state drive, 8 second boot up flat, windows or mac :p
Joe Cole
Joe Cole - October 23, 2009 at 1:00pm
This is no longer an elitist world. There's no such thing as elitism. The sooner Apple realizes this, the better for them. Maybe then, they'll have a market share to begin with!
PC-All the way
PC-All the way - October 23, 2009 at 12:52pm
This is a desperate move! LOL Wake up Apple! You're only 4% in US and 0% in the rest of the world. Be realistic!
BigRich