September 27, 2022
Gold Plated Donald Trump iPhone 7 Costs Over $3000 [Photo]

Gold Plated Donald Trump iPhone 7 Costs Over $3000 [Photo]

Posted November 12, 2016 at 2:21am · 30 comments · Add Comment
Vida
Vida - November 14, 2016 at 6:01pm
I think he can afford that with no problem
AmericaWillBeGreatAgain!!!
AmericaWillBeGreatAgain!!! - November 14, 2016 at 10:09am
I voted Trump for President!!!! Come at me salty Yellow Libertards!!!!
Abraham Lincoln
Abraham Lincoln - November 14, 2016 at 7:55pm
Your mom might be regretting not taking birth control.
dukesofhazzard67
dukesofhazzard67 - November 14, 2016 at 12:17am
AMERICA IS GREAT AGAIN ! ALL THE NASTY WOMEN AND BAD HOMBRES WILL BE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WALL !!! GO TRUMP GO !
Ohio
Ohio - November 13, 2016 at 2:57pm
Why don't you trump haters just move to another country. I'm sick of you and your downer depressive comments. If you only knew how much your whining and complaining does nothing nor means nothing except make people like me wish you would get out of this country more... just please go back to your regularly scheduled lives and quit wasting your time telling everyone else why you are all knowing and right and if one disagrees they are evil. Just go home and shut up so I never have to hear your woes again. Thanks
JFK
JFK - November 14, 2016 at 7:57pm
Practice what you preach buddy!
Ohio
Ohio - November 14, 2016 at 8:00pm
I wouldn't be complaining if Trump lost. I don't really care. I just want people to mind their own business
JB
JB - November 12, 2016 at 8:09pm
Most likely owns the license on products will most likely get sued
Pyrocynical
Pyrocynical - November 12, 2016 at 3:48pm
Definitely would destroy this.
_
_ - November 12, 2016 at 1:19pm
Sure, let's support someone who treats his job like it's an easy task and has no plans to back up his "make America great again grass" when he has no ideas and a handful of citizens wanting to overthrow him, someone who's a bigot idiot. The hell with Trumpster supporters.
TheChosenOne
TheChosenOne - November 12, 2016 at 10:33am
Isn't that Biff from Back to the Future II ???
Dumess
Dumess - November 12, 2016 at 1:15pm
He actually has looks better than this.
Atomic Adam
Atomic Adam - November 12, 2016 at 4:23pm
Ha Ha that's so true. I've been saying that for awhile now. I pray our world doesn't turn into what happens when Biff is in charge. Evil Vegas world. Good luck to us all!
Igor
Igor - November 12, 2016 at 10:01am
... this president was brought to you by VLADIMIR PITUN! LooooL, these Americans!
bbb
bbb - November 12, 2016 at 9:54am
you for sure have a great, fulfilled life, commenting in every second thread about how every iPhone is garbage on an apple-driven site. how old are you? 11? i feel sorry for you. your carbon footprint you leave by having your internet turned on is even less worth, than the time i lost in my life commenting on you right now. that's something i'll regret my whole life, but at least i admit it.
 PHUKAI
PHUKAI - November 12, 2016 at 1:17pm
Thank you bbb, you did a better job of summing him up more than I ever could. I like how he always depose rarely attempts to shove this shit down our throats even if it's not about the iPhone. He's a true example of garbage and you did a good job revealing it.