Command & Conquer: Red Alert is a real-time strategy computer game of the Command & Conquer franchise, produced by Westwood Studios and released by Virgin Interactive in 1996. The second game to bear the "C&C" title, Red Alert is the prequel to the original Command & Conquer of 1995, and takes place in the early history of the alternate universe of Command & Conquer when Allied Forces battle an aggressive Soviet Union for control over the European mainland. [W]
Achieve Victory With Touchscreen Power
- Drag and scroll to gauge the battlefield. Pinch-zoom in and out of the action Select and move units with a tap. Control multiple units at once!
Choose Your Favorite Faction
- Fight for Soviet domination or battle to restore peace with the Allies. Deploy military might unique to each side and engage in different campaign storylines.
Battle Through 12 Combat Levels
- Fight in Skirmish Mode on two different battlefield maps with war squads you create and control.
Manage Troops On Realistic Battlefields
- Command units in different environmental conditions. Build your base and manage supplies with a new easy-to-use combat system.
Arm Yourself For All Out War
- Employ classic units like Kirov Air Ships and new units like the Paladin Tank. Or R&D new technologies to destroy your enemies.
- Download the FREE multiplay function to go head-to-head against your opponents via Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
"EMPIRE OF THE RISING SUN" Expansion Pack
- Expand the action with a third faction with its own story, units, and buildings for an additional low price. Get extra elite Soviet and Ally units for even more battlefield intensity.
Command & Conquer Red Alert is available now for $9.99.
Read More [via iSpazio]