March 26, 2023
iPhone 8 Concept Featuring Curved Display [Video]

iPhone 8 Concept Featuring Curved Display [Video]
Comments

Posted January 28, 2017 at 2:17am · 9 comments · Add Comment
what this guy thinks
what this guy thinks - February 1, 2017 at 4:19am
edge to edge is ridiculous for single hand use. I really don't care if the phone looks the same as the 6 or the 6 plus or the 7 as long as its more powerful inside. better cameras, better screen, better speeds equals more productivity. over 90% keep their phones in cases anyway so at this point formfactor remains the same and there is only so many places you can place the camera. lets see what iphone 8 brings. I'm ok with a thin bezel, but a curved screen and edge to edge gets a thumbs down.
SayingWhatEveryonesThinking
SayingWhatEveryonesThinking - January 29, 2017 at 9:15am
Curved is stupid. Why would anyone want that?!
Klaz
Klaz - January 28, 2017 at 9:01pm
What on earth would be the added value of those curved edges? Why would they do that? Apple rarely does something new unless they think it is useful for some reason. Personally, I don't see that here. I would say, it would make the iPhone more vulnerable.
Marc
Marc - January 28, 2017 at 7:33pm
Not a good
zwabbit
zwabbit - January 28, 2017 at 7:22pm
feels like iphone 8 and other flagship phones will be a let down this year. What else is left? Besides a faster CPU and memory and more megapixels in the camera. The only innovation left its at the software layer. brought to us by the jb community through tweaks.
mr. poopypants
mr. poopypants - January 28, 2017 at 1:27pm
pretty sure it'll have no bezel or smaller than prior generations at the very least. edge to edge display is probably the goal now.
H
H - January 28, 2017 at 5:03am
I don't like it. Looks just like the Samsung.
John doe
John doe - January 28, 2017 at 4:22am
Nice try. It's not gonna happen unless apple is willing to pay samsung for curved display copyright
Really?
Really? - January 28, 2017 at 5:02am
Do you think Xiaomi did that with their Note 2? I'm not sure but, I doubt they compyrighted it especially since they also are display suppliers, it wouldn't surprise me if they would just let them buy the displays through Samsung, they would make a lot of money with all those iPhone 8 orders.