February 7, 2023
Apple Launches New Website to Convince Android Users to Switch to iPhone

Apple Launches New Website to Convince Android Users to Switch to iPhone

Posted May 22, 2017 at 8:19pm · 23 comments · Add Comment
bennyorisitbunny
bennyorisitbunny - May 25, 2017 at 11:09am
The question is: Apple, "why" try to convince Android users to switch ? When someone is trying to "convince" another, they are usually skeptical about themselves.
nrtx
nrtx - May 25, 2017 at 9:18am
switched to android since 2015, never going back. 7 years iphone user
Jaclyn
Jaclyn - May 24, 2017 at 3:26am
NEW!! Super Crossbar Challenge Cheats NEW!! Super Crossbar Challenge Hack tool for ENDLESS COINS! Get best Super Crossbar Challenge Hack for Androidand iOS! DOWNLOAD LINK: Super Crossbar Challenge Cheats
Paulette
Paulette - May 31, 2017 at 3:08am
Hi, I do believe this is an excellent blog. I stumbledupon it ;) I may return yet again since i have book marked it. Money and freedom is the greatest way to change, may you be rich and continue to help others. Also, visit my site for best Design Home hacks here: Design Home Cheats
i love apple
i love apple - May 23, 2017 at 11:39pm
yeah switch to your $1000 phone and no headphone jack. my $100 android phone comes with headphone jack. apple is trying hard and use every cheap tricks to get android users to switch.
Stealther
Stealther - May 24, 2017 at 12:38am
Ya, very easy, just plug in the lightning to 3.5mm jack when using Iphone, then remove it when using it on the MacBook. The you have to store the adapter carefully...If you lose it, then go to Apple store and their friendly staffs will help you spend money.....How easy to use....
Whysohard
Whysohard - May 23, 2017 at 6:44pm
The less of android Samsung the better! Apple is a better phone, and a better experience and ecosystem. Samsung is the best second rate smart phone on the market though!
Stealther
Stealther - May 24, 2017 at 12:40am
Look at this chart please.... https://www.theverge.com/2017/2/16/14634656/android-ios-market-share-blackberry-2016
ANDREW YU
ANDREW YU - May 23, 2017 at 6:12pm
Nah, thanks apple I,ll stick with my samsung galaxy s7 edge with its vivid low light camera oh and lets not forget my headphone jack!
Defector 101
Defector 101 - May 23, 2017 at 12:55pm
So the almighty Apple and iSheep are trying to target the android base? Lol Why? If you are far superior remain superior!? Everyone knows the landscape is shifting and Apple and all its blind sheep are scared. Hey but for $1000 you have a blood sugar monitor
D4xM4Nx
D4xM4Nx - May 23, 2017 at 6:55am
I see what you did there Apple. Mad fandroids here are iPhone closet fans, they need to save some money and jump to iOS, Android is one joke of an OS AND most handsets run it like shit. Apple might has had problems but not so bad sooooo switch on!
Daniel
Daniel - May 23, 2017 at 1:42am
I think you have made a good plan.
I'm Dr. Apple, I'm Dr. Apple, I'm Dr. Apple
I'm Dr. Apple, I'm Dr. Apple, I'm Dr. Apple - May 23, 2017 at 12:28am
iOS= parents, grandparents, and anyone under 18. Old people who think they are young and cool by wearing red rectangle glasses (not realizing it's actually aging them). People who can't figure anything out on their own. Sheep Android=geeks, people who want to control their phones. "Individuals"
SayingWhatEveryonesThinking
SayingWhatEveryonesThinking - May 23, 2017 at 5:38am
Android = people who like more clicks and non-intuitive swipes to get something done. People who have to Google how to do something basic. People who are infected with malware. People who don't like simplicity or beautiful design. People who like their phones to explode...
Stealther
Stealther - May 24, 2017 at 12:43am
Android allows users to control their phone. IOS users allow Apple to control them. Keep staying in prison.
stealther
stealther - May 24, 2017 at 12:52am
Android = people who like more clicks and non-intuitive swipes to get something done. - IOS=people who receives a message, then switch over to message apps, then switch back to their game, in other words, people like to to press their home buttons way more than Android users. People who have to Google how to do something basic. - Without Goole maps, IOS users will be misled by Apple maps - Without Youtube, your life will be a misery - Without Google translate, you will get f*cked when you are in other places. People who are infected with malware. - IOS users are infected with tons of apps with stupid advertisement, worst than malware. People who don't like simplicity or beautiful design. --