Swift Playgrounds is a revolutionary app for iPad that makes it fun to learn and experiment with code. You solve interactive puzzles in the guided “Learn to Code” lessons to master the basics of coding, while additional challenges let you explore code and create programs that are engaging and unique.
What's New In This Version:
• New Augmented Reality challenge uses ARKit to show Byte’s virtual world within the real world
• You can now access the iPad camera from your code
• Errors in your code are more clearly explained
• Your code can take advantage of Swift 4 and the iOS 11 SDK
• New languages for the app and the Learn to Code 1 lessons include: Spanish (Spain), Italian, Dutch, Chinese (traditional), Korean, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, and Portuguese (Brazil)
* ARKit features require an iPad Pro or iPad (5th generation) running iOS 11
You can download Swift Playgrounds from the App Store for free.