iPhone 8 is the World's Fastest Smartphone, Destroys Samsung Galaxy S8 and Note 8 in Benchmarks [Charts]

wow, comparing arm to x86 - September 23, 2017 at 2:40pm
there are people trusting geekbench, hahaha www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqSE9e60RIA
D4xM4Nx - September 23, 2017 at 6:15am
It's got to be. Samsung phones might be introducing new concepts, but a number of them are so poorly implemented... this is not about arriving first, it's about doing it right as Apple does.
David Barkan - September 23, 2017 at 2:36am
Such pointless discussion. Both have their pros and cons. Personally I feel like I'm way more productive with Android, I can save files to my SD, export, transfer, it's quick and responsive. My last iPhone was a 5s thought, but iOS has a lot of limitations (that are getting better with time, but still a bit off). I have an iPad which I love and would never trade over a Android Tablet, iOS 11 is finally letting the iPad what it always was intended to be... hopefully Apple will put a USB-C port in a iPad Pro and I can finally use it as a full time machine.
MUKAI Sr - September 23, 2017 at 4:17am
Raas! Your mom always argue with me but I smacked that hoe! Lol
yourson - September 23, 2017 at 2:49pm
MUKAI SR Was that after you son got done sucking your D1CK?????
Raas al Ghul - September 22, 2017 at 10:46pm
You cannot argue with the numbers
Durrr - September 22, 2017 at 10:26pm
Benchmarks are pointless anymore. It's a matter of diminishing returns. I'm using an iPhone 5s. It's responsive and plenty fast enough for almost everything besides gaming. I'll upgrade to a 6s I'm a few months and that phone will be all I need for years. Benchmarks are just a pointless pissing contest in 2017.
Haha - September 22, 2017 at 10:37pm
Wow you’re ignorant.
Durrr - September 23, 2017 at 2:38am
Point out the ignorance in my statement or shut the fu€k up retard. Go jerk off to the specs of your new phone that fills the void of your worthless life.
Haha - September 23, 2017 at 2:51am
Hahaha that’s the definition of “triggered”! I’ll enjoy my life with my daughter and wife while travelling the world. What are you up to?
Durrr - September 23, 2017 at 2:55am
Still can't point out the ignorance of my original statement? Because you're a f@cking idiot. I couldn't give a rat's dirty as$hole about your ugly wife.
Haha - September 23, 2017 at 3:03am
Those benchmarks prove that the iPhone performance is more efficient than other phones. Yet you say it is worthless. First you bring up my life, then you say you do not care. Clearly you are a spawn of incest siblings. Stay in your basement lowlife.
Durrr - September 23, 2017 at 3:15am
I know exactly what the article was about jerk0ff. Your point still has nothing to do with my comment that it has become diminishing returns. There are more powerful tools for everything a phone does. No professionals use the video and photo capabilities for anything more the f@cking around. Mindless droves of idiots who work 9-5 jobs and think their life is awesome like yourself are obsessed with cell phone innovation.
Haha - September 23, 2017 at 3:21am
Your VERY FIRST sentence was about the article regarding BENCHMARKS. The ARTICLE has NOTHING to do with diminishing returns. That is how you are IGNORANT. How can you not comprehend that? I am done wasting time with you. It is like speaking to a brick wall. There needs to be better educators wherever you live.
Durrr - September 23, 2017 at 3:44am
Your all-caps won't make your point valid which again it isn't. Apparently you are too stupid too understand the concept of diminishing returns as it relates to phone processing benchmarks. The gap between the iPhone 3Gs and the iPhone 5s is exponentially larger than between the iPhone 5s and the iPhone 8. The gap in performance increase as it applies to real-world usage is now irrelevant. You really are just a mindless consumer. Ironic that you jump at the chance to point out that you have a wife and some mundane job like. Shows how completely insecure you are. Your life whether real or made-up is of zero relevance. Only your comments matter and yours are pure stupidity.
Jake Masei - September 23, 2017 at 4:21am
HAHA has made perfect sense in this conversation. Such harsh language you use to get a point across. You need to ‘chill out’ as you are very sensitive and lash out to anything he says. It just a piece of technology and we are entitled to opinions. Grow up!
Yo - September 23, 2017 at 4:28am
Durr you brain dead, broke ass faggot, shut yer mouth. You’re too poor to afford new stuff and that makes you worthless. Kill yourself.
John B - September 22, 2017 at 8:18pm
My lengthy comment...I have both types, android and iOS. iPhone personal main, Samsung personal work, Moto Z Force work (and yes having 3 is a pain). Both do their own things well. iPhones are very fast and responsive but, very cookie cutter, they stay in the same ball park which in this case is a good thing, but at the same time seems a little bland as far as innovation is concerned, they basically piggy back on other phones ideas which results in them being behind in that aspect, they don't do anything new in the cellphone world but, when they finally implement them at least they do it right, if not better. Android apps have to be designed with multiple phones in mind, where Apple apps are streamlined since they only have one phone setup to particularly worry about. Android does gives you a plethora of options, customizations, settings, better screen in general, more useful 3rd party customizations (although these usually slow the phone down slightly, some have SD slots (I personally think better security since celebs always get there iPhones hacked somehow, but I could be wrong), Samsung has Dex which will use all the RAM, (which I'm kind of surprised Apple hasn't made an equivalent, also what's up with them still using a lightning cable USB 2.0 for iPhones) I know the new Samsung is touting faster internet connection via mobile network, but really no service, for the most part is using that yet.) The best GPS is google maps, but apple can use it, because theirs is, well kind of eh. I don't use the Snapchat type of stuff so neither of the phones really appeals to me in that aspect. I do find my Samsung plays better audio files, such as FLAC without having to jump through hoops. Call quality used to be an issue for iPhones compared to some androids, but I think that's even now. Battery lasts longer on most android devices. So with all that said, for me personally, don't hate, Samsung is my choice, its just does about everything and mostly good enough can be used, (I abhor my Moto Z Force but it is the toughest phone I've ever had , I know some love it). But.... My iPhone though is still my main, why, because even though it isn't as feature rich everything it does do, it does well and to me is more reliable (except for the occasional dropped call, but that could just be my phone). Its not fancy, nothing really new, or cutting edge, looks ugly to me, but it's fast, responsive, holds better resale value, and just works fantastically. I've heard people be called Samsung "fanboys" and "iSheep", and I think everyone that owns either of them are, mainly because if the Note 8/iPhone was horrible people would still buy it because it's a Samsung/Apple, and I don't mind be grouped with either. I'll always have both, because these are the best. I wish Notes where faster, I wish Apple thought outside the box. So, I may or may not be biased. Just trying to look at phones for what they are. This is my personal view that I'm entitled to, wrong or right.
Jony - September 22, 2017 at 6:51pm
Weird. I can't find any comment from Android users, sorry I mean Apple haters.
Justin Foy - September 22, 2017 at 6:50pm
Destroys Samsung in everything except innovation. How are these metrics going to help brightness or features?
Jony - September 22, 2017 at 6:52pm
Innovation KEK
Haha - September 22, 2017 at 8:21pm
What so innovative about Samsung?
Frank+Jo - September 23, 2017 at 4:29am
Samsung innovation is making junk.
Captain Tugwash - September 23, 2017 at 6:44pm
Samsung should innovate and include a free fire extinguisher...
KEK - October 7, 2017 at 11:20pm
Top KEK
Gaurav - September 22, 2017 at 5:52pm
Or they will say samsung did it first..and apple is copying samsung in everything..
Haha - September 22, 2017 at 5:59pm
Just like putting in a fingerprint scanner (relax I know Apple didn’t do it first) and portrait mode for taking pictures LOL
Captain Tugwash - September 23, 2017 at 6:45pm
Or copying the iPhone in the first place, like using a copy OS like android, like copying apples ads.. shall we go on?
Haha - September 22, 2017 at 5:45pm
In before Samsung enthusiasts say these benchmarks don’t matter.