February 3, 2023
An iPhone Developer's Plea to Steve Jobs [Video]

An iPhone Developer's Plea to Steve Jobs [Video]

Posted November 26, 2009 at 12:23pm · 5 comments · Add Comment
Just Another Developer (JAD)
Just Another Developer (JAD) - November 29, 2009 at 5:48am
You guys seem to be missing the point...he is asking for more transparency and Fairness as to what gets in and what doesn't so developers don't waste their time. How is that a bad thing?? Maybe most of the readers here are just snotty 12 year old kids which would explain many of these comments :( I personally had an App rejected as too sexy...yet, other apps like "Bikini Blast" for example got approved and are WAY more intense. I see tens of thousands of reviews now for that App on iTunes and only imagine how many they have actually sold while I struggle to keep a roof over my head. Forget about Joe's stupid App for a second...it is the concept of a fair approval process that is being presented here!! I'm starting to think you just need to know someone on the inside (like the rest of the world works).
ponomey
ponomey - November 27, 2009 at 10:51pm
I don't think Steve is interested in reading anybody pleas. Unless you're a big corporation like Microsoft, Nasa, or some sort. Many people (developers) have made attempts touching Steve's heart, yet many have fail. Just look at this plea someone just did few days ago. ("...Steve Jobs has responded to a developers plea to keep his app name after Apple legal demanded he change it, reports CrunchGear....") https://www.iclarified.com/entry/index.php?enid=6183 Sorry, but I believe apple is just interested in major things (making more money) and wouldn't take the time for something like this.
Marcelo
Marcelo - November 27, 2009 at 11:45am
Stop Sending crap to the AppStore!
Johnathan Swift
Johnathan Swift - November 27, 2009 at 5:25am
Summary: "You've approved all these other stupid, one-trick-pony apps, why not mine?"
Joe Cole
Joe Cole - November 26, 2009 at 1:31pm
Joel, you're barking up the wrong tree. Try Phil Schiller. Good Luck ;)