How to Unlock Your 1.1.3 3.9 Bootloader iPhone

Posted February 5, 2008 at 12:50am by iClarified · 53 comments · Add Comment
christopher aoun - March 23, 2008 at 12:34pm
i just need to know where to rename the files where should i go in the iphone inorder to type all this
christopher aoun - March 23, 2008 at 12:31pm
how can ou rename /rat... where do uoy go to type them in the phone
Jordan - February 12, 2008 at 11:14pm
Thanks for the tips -- one note though, when I had to copy the springboard plist from mobile's preferences to root's preferences, I had to chmod +r it too since it was originally set to not be world readable. that line is (for anyone else having trouble) after the copy step and it would be: chmod a+r /var/root/Library/Preferences/com.apple.springboard.plist
CajunSniper - February 12, 2008 at 10:44pm
i renamed the file becouse i was having problems but i for got the change the airplane mode off its flashed my phone and is working do i need to do the proses again
Tim Van Damme - February 12, 2008 at 4:10pm
I have the same problem as Dana, I get a "Script execution error" when trying to install Anysim 1.3. Any idea what could be causing this? I used ZiPhone (the GUI version on windows) and am coming from an originally 1.0.2
antstyl - February 12, 2008 at 3:56pm
I run Anysim 1,3 , i inserted my sim , it was recognised and the signal is ok! I can receive calls but when I am trying to call it calls but I don't hear anything ! Why?? Any solution plz??
crzymonkey - February 11, 2008 at 10:38pm
Hi All, I have a question and hope the iClarified team or someone can help me and give me an answer. I have followed the guide and working great at 1.1.3 upgrade from 1.1.1 now here is my question. each time i upgrade to 1.1.3 and restart the phone by holding down on the power button and the home key the phone restarts and goes into recovery mode....why? and from there i have to restart the whole process again please help.
kowal - February 11, 2008 at 8:34am
Hello, I have just done everything as in guide. Baseband upgrade - ok changed the attributes of ..springboard.plist - ok anysim 1.1.3 run ok (succesful unlock) and now my phone does not work also not showing the Modem version... Any help?
Jump - February 10, 2008 at 7:47pm
All, Ok, for those of you that have been having problems installing the soft update and getting Ringtones to work, every where keeps talking about adding Tweaks 1.1.3 for Ringtones. But you can't find them anywhere. You need to install Bigboss's Beta/Experimental first and then do the tweak. Now, I have at least the standard ringtones on the phone. I would be nice if there was one place on how to do it, so I put how I did it on my blog here http://jim69s.blogspot.com/2008/02/iphone-jailbreak-soft-update-to.html The hardest part was looking for the 1.1.3 Tweak. You have to go to Installer and install Bigboss's Beta/Experiment. Then you can find the Tweak. No one has said this. It took me 45 mins to find it so I thought I'd let everyone know. This forum is weird insofar as no one helps anyone else so here's my shot.....good luck! email me at jimcvit@ gmail dot com
dagamer34 - February 10, 2008 at 3:34pm
Just a note: If you are following iClarified's tutorials to fully update your phone to 1.1.3, make sure to immediately install BossTools and check the free space left on your root partition. I have 2MB left after installing anySIM, and could not install any more programs. Required many cycles of restoring before I got my phone working again. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE FREE SPACE ON YOUR ROOT PARTITION! If you don't, installing apps will fail.
Prev 1 of 6 Next