LiberiOS 11.0.1 Jailbreak Released With Support for All iDevices

LiberiOS 11.0.1 Jailbreak Released With Support for All iDevices

Ace - January 3, 2018 at 8:38pm
You guys think a more official jailbreak is coming for 11.1 with working Cydia? I just got an iPhone 8 and luckily it came with 11.1.2 so I’m patiently waiting and hoping...
Whiskyguy - January 1, 2018 at 4:53pm
Iclarified has gone downhill in 2017. The Apple TV jailbreak guide clearly is incorrect for the 4K version since it doesn’t have a USB port. Hopefully they clean up that article soon!
Nat-Hand - December 31, 2017 at 4:48pm
Guys keep in mind that Cydia DOES NOT work yet! Wait until it’s stable and don’t update your phone to the newest firmware!
iosxenhusiast - December 31, 2017 at 9:42am
the version 11.0.1 of LiberiOS does not work. Use the first version 11.0 . Also please do note that this is not for end users it will not help at all until Cydia works. Stay tuned to the website for LiberiOS for further developments.
Bobthebuilder69 - December 31, 2017 at 1:51am
What’s up with this click bait? Side- loading jailbreaks are useless.
Jail breaker - December 30, 2017 at 11:12pm
Just wait until it’s a real official Jailbreak! This is not a full jailbreak and it is also unstable. Just wait again....
Mr. Robot - December 30, 2017 at 10:47pm
LiberiOS developer has clearly stated that Saurik is not responding to his messages, which would indicate Saurik is working independently with another JB community to develop a Cydia update for another JB tool. If that’s truly the case it would mean that people who already jailbroke their phones with LiberiOS would be left with a hack with no Cydia to run, and applying a different JB tool over the previous one would make the operating system unstable and unpredictable. I’d suggest people wait until there’s a clear indication of where Saurik’s work is going before applying a JB tool. I don’t think it’s a responsible thing to go writing articles like this stating tha Cydia is on the works, without mentioning that it may be updated for a JB tool different than LiberiOS.
Me - December 30, 2017 at 2:07pm
This f@@king jailbreak is not working .followed all the instructions I have 2 iPhoneX iPhone 7 tried in all of them didn’t work .When you tap on jailbreak doesn’t do anything then it says reboot I’ve rebooted my devices several times can you you please fix this issue we can jailbreak? Thank you
elliott12345 - January 1, 2018 at 2:53pm
rotate your phone then try, you're welcome!
ig - December 30, 2017 at 12:04pm
this is wat we waited for come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
D4xM4Nx - December 30, 2017 at 10:28am
Dunno... Gonna give Jonathan more time to polish the jailbreak, currently it looks beta enough to me. Either way it's great! My iPhone X will be jailbroken merely days ahead of its purchase ;)