Samsung Left With Excess OLED Capacity After Apple Slashes iPhone X Production [Report]

Chip - February 19, 2018 at 7:32pm
I got 3 words for the people. Do not buy.
Jobijoba - February 19, 2018 at 3:39am
I do love my iPhone X too!! I tend to look at other Iphone and think they look ugly with the bar at the bottom and top. Plus, i am not missing the home button at all. Only issue is that I get a bit confused while going from the iPhone X to my iPad....
D4xM4Nx - February 19, 2018 at 3:10am
I for starters adore my iPhone X!! Such a fantastic pack of tech beautifully put together, completely satisfied. As for Samsung, karma reaches everyone. They found it funny to charge a premium for their OLED screens, now who's laughing lmao.
Great! - February 19, 2018 at 12:40am
Apple’s plan all along!
joshWUa - February 18, 2018 at 11:31pm
They can be used for the next iPod Touch maybe??
Smartguys - February 18, 2018 at 7:55pm
I like iPhones. But the X is over priced. Over promised and under delivered.
Raas al Ghul - February 18, 2018 at 9:11pm
I’ve had the iPhone X for over three months now I definitely think it lives up to what Apple has promised
joshWUa - February 18, 2018 at 11:33pm
Same here, I loved the unlocking method it’s way faster and it solves my problem with sweaty hand unlocking
Kornmehl - February 18, 2018 at 7:38pm
If someone is only concerned with cheap, then go Android. Shitty, but cheap.
Neolm09 - February 18, 2018 at 6:45pm
iPhone X users can breath now, they will be able to replace a cracked screen outside of Apple and for a lot cheaper, I think this should be a good news.
Bob - February 18, 2018 at 6:50pm
I wouldn’t do it. I rather pay that extra cash and have a real display, installed by Apple and recalibrated properly. Not have my phone butchered by some random guy eating chips while repairing my phone.
Bob - February 18, 2018 at 6:56pm
Wait... if you did not purchase AppleCare then you’re a true idiot. AC $199 x2 Screen replacement $29 or x2 whole device for $99 plus a 2 year warranty. No AC Screen replacement is $269 plus tax Whole device is $469 plus tax. I ain’t no Apple sheep this shit just makes since. FYI get AC for your iPad Pro too, it’s a cheap price to pay to ha e that device protected.
Aneda Toke - February 18, 2018 at 9:51pm
I've never given Apple money for Apple Care. I will never. Why? For one, I can fix my own phones. Two, I have never shattered any screen on any cell phone I've owned. I use a case. A case will not stop a screen from breaking 100% but it sure as shit helps protect your phone from all those accidental drops. 200 more dollars to Apple? Not a chance.
Pter Abr - February 19, 2018 at 12:35am
Same here 100% no more money for ?
Chip - February 19, 2018 at 10:15pm
Anyone that breaks there display maybe should not have a phone to begin with. Had my phone's for years that never happened. Ooh and I can garantee it will never happen. You spend 1300 to break a screen and to then have it fixed or replaced now that's a idiot