In an investor note obtained by MacRumors, Daryanani says the current iPhone X has experienced "limited success" at $999 and suggests that lowering the base price by $100 could improve sales. Recent reports have indicated that the second generation iPhone X will cost Apple less to manufacturer which could give weight to a price drop.
This is what pricing for the next iPhone might look like based on Daryanani's note and rumors of a cheaper 6.1-inch LCD model:
● 4-inch iPhone SE: $349
● 4.7-inch iPhone 7: $449
● 4.7-inch iPhone 8: $549
● 5.5-inch iPhone 7 Plus: $569
● 5.5-inch iPhone 8 Plus: $669
● 6.1-inch LCD iPhone: $799
● 5.8-inch 2nd Gen OLED iPhone X: $899
● 6.5-inch OLED iPhone X Plus: $999
Let us know what you think in the comments!