ZiPhone 2.0 Released to Downgrade Bootloaders!

ZiPhone 2.0 Released to Downgrade Bootloaders!

Posted February 13, 2008 at 2:28pm by iClarified · 13 comments · Add Comment
nissy - February 13, 2008 at 4:33pm
true about shit stayin stuck at apple logo
steve anderson - February 13, 2008 at 3:43pm
it just says Loading zibri.dat. and nothing else happens been 5 mins now cant understand this so i have to run zphone with just ierase ticked which does not work to get back to 3.9 then itunes update back to 1.1.3 then run zphone again to jailbreak the true 04.03.13so u get full 1.1.3 features
steve anderson - February 13, 2008 at 3:33pm
yes tried it can u read all i get with just one boxed ticked =ierase box ticked - it just says Loading zibri.dat. and nothing else happens
Jorge Rui - February 13, 2008 at 3:29pm
Downloading...
Jorge Rui - February 13, 2008 at 3:27pm
Where can we download the version 2.0? And it's more dangerous than the Ziphone 1.0 for the iphone? Does some one allredy test this ? Thanks
steve anderson - February 13, 2008 at 3:10pm
all i get with just ierase ticked is Loading zibri.dat. and nothing else happens
steve anderson - February 13, 2008 at 3:08pm
this is the fix i had to use becuase when u use izhone your edge settings have gone this gets them back but i then put in my o2 pay as u go apn settings in and it does not work i get a white box but no letter E in it to . 1) Activate open SSH and connect to your iPhone 2) Go to //system/library/Carrier Bundles/O2_UK.bundle/ 3) Upload and replace the modified file 'carrier.plist' to the directory. 4) Restart your iPhone. Remember you do it at your own risk! I have included the Original 'old' file if the fix go's wrong! NOTE,Remove 'old' from the file name when replacing!
wombat - February 13, 2008 at 3:02pm
@steve anderson: whcih FIX did you use for the EDGE Prefs (T-Mob.)??????? @iClarified: Hey, I JB and unlocked my new and 3 friend's phones just yesterday, using the ZiPhone 1.0 method. I still have Firmware 04.02.13_G. Now we're at ZiPhone 2.0...........For the first time I'm lost on your tutorials. What am I missing? Even Google locates me in Germany, inspite of the fact I'm not in a "big city". OK, with WiFi, see above for EDGE. My other Phone using Vodafone has a great EDGE connection...So it's only with T-Mobile.
vito0001 - February 13, 2008 at 3:02pm
ziphone don't work very well, don't thinks been tested enough. warning !!!! wait !!!!!
steve anderson - February 13, 2008 at 2:55pm
ok so do i run this downgrade baseband only option ticked then itunes upgrade to 1.1.3 then run ziphone again to get 1.1.3 activated and jailbreaked
Prev 1 of 2 Next