Spectre reimagines long exposures: its intelligent shutter takes hundreds of photos during the exposure time and merges the result. That means you don’t just get a final still image, but also a video of the entire exposure as it happened.
You can share you long exposure as a video or a photo. The images Spectre captures are stored as a Live Photo so you can adjust the image afterwards.
The Live Photo format also allows minute adjustment of the image afterwards. Like any Live Photo, you can easily choose a different key image within Apple Photos, apply Live Photo effects, and more.
WHAT YOU CAN DO:
• MAKE CROWDS DISAPPEAR: Spectre helps take photos of crowded, touristy places. Simply set a medium or long duration and take a shot to erase the crowd from a location. Capture the those special moments like you remember them.
• RIVERS OF LIGHT: At night, AI scene detection automatically switches modes to draw beautiful light trails, for stunning nighttime city photography or light painting.
• GORGEOUS WATER: Capture waterfalls, ocean waves, fountains and more with beautiful ghostly water.
- DCI-P3 Wide Color Pipeline
- Live Photos
- Metal Graphics Acceleration
- Tripod Detection
- Siri & Shortcuts
- AI Stabilization
- Machine Learning & CoreML
- Computer Vision
Spectre works on iPhone 6 and newer and requires iOS 11 and up.*
Spectre’s smart Automatic Scene Detection requires iOS 12. AI-based stabilization features are only available on devices with a Neural Engine (iPhone 8 and later**).
On iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus, Spectre captures in lower resolution.
*(Full compatibility device list: iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR)
** (Full compatibility device list: iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, and iPhone XR)
You can purchase Spectre Camera from the App Store for $1.99.