iPhone 11 Pro and Pro Max Capture 55% of Pre-Orders [Report]

iPhone 11 Pro and Pro Max Capture 55% of Pre-Orders [Report]

fackyoo - September 18, 2019 at 9:25pm
Just went on vacation I just realized my phones iPhone max Was making fun of my iPhone X Her photos were perfect It’s time to upgrade my iPhone X People upgrade this days just for the cameras and the processors How fast do you want to get this done You have a descent job $1000 Is. Not nothing
zetaprime - September 18, 2019 at 7:22pm
Greed drives inflation. These companies (the executives who run them) are never satisfied with whatever wealth they already have, and that wealth is obscene. Unfortunately we are mere slaves to them and have no choice.
itasara - September 18, 2019 at 3:06pm
I still like my 6+. I spent more for extra memory (125 gigs) maybe 4 years ago, which to me seems like yesterday.When time comes I hope I can get a new battery but I don’t want to pay $1000 for another phone.
streetgliderick - September 18, 2019 at 3:58am
You have option to pay or not pay for it. You are buying technology and it comes at a price. Wether we like it or not the iPhone is the best portable device out there. It just works, biggest app market in the world with the most security. Ive gone to many of the new flagship devices and keep coming back to iPhone because it is easier and everything just works. Most Flagship devices nowadays are over 1K. You have everything on the palm of your hand. If you don’t want to pay for the technology and convenience then go back to a flip phone and stay with that.
1reader - September 18, 2019 at 6:26pm
It’s not that “we” don’t want to pay 1k but “we” are complaining because they drive the market and pretty soon any device you will purchase will have a higher sticker price. How come with technology of 2009 (or 2007) they could launch an iPhone under 1k$?! When nobody had touch screen?!
1reader - September 17, 2019 at 8:15pm
It means people still are interested in 1k$ phones... bravo, more encourage to hike the prices for future products
lo - September 17, 2019 at 10:04pm
Lol good one!!!
1reader - September 17, 2019 at 10:09pm
I can see them discussing: “I told you, there was no reason to decrease the price on iPhone 11, <> are are still buying into our philosophy of 1k$ phone. Who had the idea to lower the price will be fired!”
itasara - September 18, 2019 at 3:13pm
Still, $1000 is a LOT of money!! It pays to keep a phone for a LONG time depending on definition of long.