Apple Officially Releases iOS 13 for the iPhone [Download]

Apple Officially Releases iOS 13 for the iPhone [Download]

alinboy - September 23, 2019 at 11:21am
Is crashing into photos/albums/recents when you scroll up and down fast with little bar in the right side
alinboy - September 20, 2019 at 8:51pm
iPhone 7 ios 13 is moving great no problems only 1 thing issues is the battery is very very bad ios 12.4.1 was much better for me, but I like the dark mode. Not much like to be wow.
td0gg111 - September 20, 2019 at 7:26pm
Anyone notice on iMessage that after update audio messages get deleted???
Mirzaahmad - September 20, 2019 at 6:14pm
iPhone XS Max
Mirzaahmad - September 20, 2019 at 6:13pm
iOS 13 reduces my Audio volume considerably. They should check and correct it in coming update.
LeoNyx86 - September 20, 2019 at 8:17am
My emails have no sender or subject when I first installed this. It seems to have fixed itself over night. I guess it must be re-downloading those emails for some reason.
LeoNyx86 - September 20, 2019 at 9:06am
Correction: Only the recent emails are with sender and subject.
1reader - September 20, 2019 at 2:43am
My iPhone is moving much slower with iOS 13 than iOS12. I was forced to upgrade because since they announced the next iPhone, my iPhone started to slow down so I assumed that the new system will fix that. Unfortunately they are pushing me to upgrade my phone now I see. But before announcement of the iphone 11 my phone was fine...greedy ppl. Did you notice iOS 12 slowing down?
1reader - September 20, 2019 at 6:05pm
Update: after more than 12h it started to behave better.
zetaprime - September 19, 2019 at 7:12pm
Just installed iOS 13 on my phone. It changed the font that I clarified uses for the news items on the front page.
iClarified - September 19, 2019 at 9:59pm
There’s an update that’s live but seems to be taking a while to propagate. We’ll post as soon as it’s widely available.
reecechallen235 - September 19, 2019 at 5:40pm
Why is iPad is not out yet or Apple WatchOS out not yet as well
NoGoodNick - September 19, 2019 at 6:48pm
They’ve been trying to release this version of iOS only for a LONG time. As for WatchOS, I believe that was promised at the end of the month. I’ve already installed the new update, and aside from dark mode, there’s little word on how to activate the other features (like the Apple sign-in for websites), so I guess I’ll be searching Google for the next few days. But so far, I haven’t encountered any glitches.
NoGoodNick - September 19, 2019 at 6:52pm
Update: correction, they’ve just released watchOS 6.