iPhone 11 Models Feature New Hardware and Software System to Reduce Performance Impact of Degraded Batteries

1reader - September 21, 2019 at 12:40am
Ask yourself: Would you like me to listen to all your, your family and friends audio Siri conversation since February 2010?
1reader - September 21, 2019 at 12:38am
Our personal data stored in the cloud it’s impossible to Know if they are messing with it As they are very secretly and I don’t have access to their computers to double check. We as users find out about this stuff from websites like this or media and when more people like me complains then they do something about it. Ask yourself: Would you like me to listen to all your, your friends and families Siri conversations, since February 2010?
ichild - September 20, 2019 at 7:03pm
Sounds like they made it even easier for them to control your iPhone from headquarters. I guess only time will tell the real story of all these so called improvements of harwares and software
1reader - September 20, 2019 at 7:25pm
Exactly, actually we are not buying a device but a shell where we put data. Data goes into their databases and as far as hardware they can send you to store to purchase a new device anytime they want. How they do it: simple, they just slow you little every day or week or month. The rest the ads and commercials will do it to give you the “good news “ for your problem.
bradystroud - September 20, 2019 at 8:58pm
Are you very old?
1reader - September 20, 2019 at 9:04pm
Do you care about me or about you?
1reader - September 20, 2019 at 9:06pm
Get back to me when you think more critically. If you’re a child then ...
bradystroud - September 20, 2019 at 9:15pm
Get back to me when you have a valid argument about Apple storing your data unethically and using planned obsolescence.
1reader - September 21, 2019 at 12:25am
Have you heard about the problem with Siri where they were listening to our recordings. I know everybody does it like Microsoft Facebook Google but they are not in the business like them they are supposed to be for privacy
bradystroud - September 21, 2019 at 12:34am
Well don’t use Siri if you’re scared
1reader - September 21, 2019 at 12:53am
You just don’t get it: they are building their products on you or with you. They are making money on you and your are gladly paying. This is called ignorance...