AT&T TV works with a compatible high-speed internet connection and is a breeze to set-up. Customers can bundle AT&T TV and 1 gigabit AT&T Internet for just $39.99/month for video and $39.99/month for internet for 12 months with a 24-month TV agreement where available. That’s triple the speed at no additional cost when you bundle AT&T TV and AT&T Internet – a move unheard of in the industry.
"Our customers told us what they want from their TV service and we built AT&T TV around that,” said Thaddeus Arroyo, CEO of AT&T Consumer. “AT&T TV is live TV made easy and when you add AT&T TV to our amazing 1 gigabit AT&T Internet you can’t go wrong.”
AT&T TV includes:
● Compelling live TV packages, sports and access to more than 5,000 apps on the Google Play Store, including your favorite streaming apps—like HBO Max when it launches in May 2020. For example, you can easily switch between a live basketball game, Netflix, YouTube or listen to music on Pandora or Spotify. No need to pick up a different remote or switch inputs. We plan to integrate even more apps in the future.
● Voice remote with the Google Assistant. You’ll be able to seamlessly access the Assistant both on and off-screen and search for content across your apps with a simple word or phrase – everything from accessing a show, changing the room temperature, playing your favorite music playlist, dimming the lights and more.
● A cloud DVR with 500 hours of storage. You can record as many shows at once as you want, in your home or on-the-go. You can also stream your favorite sports, shows and movies virtually anytime, anywhere on the AT&T TV app on your smartphone or tablet. This is especially handy if you’re moving – you don’t have to worry about losing your recordings and the simple set-up process lets you get back to watching TV at your new place in a snap.
● And with 1 gigabit AT&T Internet, you’ll get unlimited data, symmetrical upload and download speeds with upload speeds 20 times faster than cable5. If you’re video conferencing, enjoying virtual gaming or telecommuting, upload speeds are critical. You can enjoy your favorite apps, streaming service or connected devices without worrying about bandwidth. Plus 1 gigabit AT&T Internet is over 99% reliable and can support a multitude of connected devices.
Here's the fine print. If you don't bundle AT&T TV with AT&T Internet then it will start at $49.99/month for the first year:
● $49.99/mo. for ENTERTAINMENT Pkg
● $54.99/mo. for CHOICE Pkg
● $64.99/mo. for XTRA Pkg
● $69.99/mo. for ULTIMATE Pkg
● $54.99/mo. for OPTIMO MAS
After the first year the prices go way up:
● $93/mo. for ENTERTAINMENT Pkg
● $110/mo. for CHOICE Pkg
● $124/mo. for XTRA Pkg
● $135/mo. for ULTIMATE Pkg
● $86.99/mo. for OPTIMO MAS
There's also a $19.95 activation fee and an early termination fee of $15/month for each month remaining on your agreement. If you want regional sports, that's an additional $8.49/month with CHOICE or higher packages.
Subscribers are limited to three concurrent streams and a Google login is required. More details at the link below.