watchOS 7.2 includes new features and improvements, including Apple Fitness+, a personalized fitness experience powered by Apple Watch. Additional features include low cardio fitness notifications and support for braille displays. This update also contains performance improvements.
• A new fitness experience powered by Apple Watch with studio-style workouts available on your iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV
• Video workouts added each week in ten popular workout types: High Intensity Interval Training, Indoor Cycling, Yoga, Core, Strength, Dance, Rowing, Treadmill Walking, Treadmill Running, and Mindful Cooldown
• Fitness+ subscription available in Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, United Kingdom, and United States
This update also includes the following features and improvements:
• Option to be notified when your cardio fitness is at a low level
• Ability to review your cardio fitness level based on your age and sex in the Health app on iPhone
• Atrial fibrillation classification at heart rates above 100 BPM now offered in the ECG app in most regions where the app is available
• Support for the ECG app on Apple Watch Series 4 or later in Taiwan
• Support for braille displays with VoiceOver
• Support for Family Setup in Bahrain, Canada, Norway, and Spain (Cellular models of Apple Watch Series 4 or later and Apple Watch SE)
For information on the security content of Apple software updates, please visit this website:
You can find instructions on how to update the software on your Apple Watch here. Please download the iClarified app or follow iClarified on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and RSS for updates.
The new Apple Watch Series 6 is on sale for $349.99 today and the new Apple Watch SE is on sale for $249.