Darkroom is a premium photo & video editor that is easy to use by casual photographers, yet powerful enough for the pros.
What's New In This Version:
This update adds support for ProRAW photos on iOS 14.3. It also brings new features and all the improvements we made for the Darkroom on macOS to iOS and iPadOS, putting all our apps on the same version scheme where they will march in lock step from now on.
New features and Improvements:
- Added support for ProRAW.
- Added the Tone Map slider for ProRAW photos.
- Fixed blur for Portrait photos on iOS 14.
- Fixed edits being double applied when exporting using the Modify Orginal option, and when restoring edits on new devices.
- Fixed an issue that could show black areas when zooming and panning in photos.
- We updated our App Icon to embrace the new, more lifelike rendering, in the style of macOS Big Sur.
- We added 3 additional App Icon variants for our Darkroom+ subscribers, celebrating the major stylistic eras of the Mac.
- We also reviewed and redrew every single icon in our app. As a result Darkroom now looks and feels even more fresh & friendly.
- Fixed the color histogram updating properly when pausing videos.
- Added option to the Library grid to toggle the thumbnails between fit and fill on iPad.
- Added the Rotate Clockwise option to the Library photo actions.
- Added the Show in Recents option to the Photo context menu.
- Updated Context menus to have grouping to make them easier to read.
- Added keyboard shortcut to rotate a selected photo clockwise - Command R
- Added keyboard shortcut to open a selected photo - Return
- Added option to create a new album - Shift A
- Added options to quickly jump to Recents, Favorites, Edited, Imported - Shift + 1/2/3/4
- Updated the View/Edit keyboard shortcuts.
- Added option to play/pause video - Space
- Added options to zoom in and out incrementally - Command -/=
- Added option to reset zoom to fit - Command 0
- Improved video playback performance.
- Improved responsiveness when navigating by ensuring favoriting or making edits are available as quickly as possible.
You can download Darkroom from the App Store for free.