Early reviews of new Apple's over-ear headphones have widely criticized the included "case". So, it was only a matter of time until third party case makers brought a better solution to market.
The Apple AirPods Max Shield Case is a high-end case that combines full-grain leather with waxed canvas or ballistic nylon for a look that complements Apple’s sleek headphones. A Magnetic Leather Butterfly acts as a buffer between the ear cups and triggers the AirPods Max into low-power mode. When used in conjunction with the Apple Smart Case, the magnets lie flat. Space-efficient pockets stow cords and accessories, and a luxurious soft interior encases the AirPods Max protecting both the headphones and the band.
● Magnetic Leather Butterfly separates headphones and puts AirPods Max into low power mode.
● Top and bottom layers of closed-cell foam protect AirPods Max and resist compression.
● Smooth-gliding waterproof zippers help protect against the elements.
● Ultra-plush lining backed with additional soft foam prevents scratches.
● Zip-around closure with dual zipper sliders allows for in-case charging.
● Top nylon loop makes it easy to grab, or to hook a carabiner.
● Interior pocket holds a power block.
● Exterior stretch mesh back pocket for accessories.
● Front full-grain leather panel contains an easy-access pocket with a bit of depth for storing bulkier items.
● Optional attachments for carrying the AirPods Max Shield Case with a carabiner or wrist loop.
● Can insert into other bags, like our WaterField backpacks, briefcases, messengers and holdall bags.
You can purchase the AirPods Max Shield Case from the link below for $99. Don't delay because the fix six batches are already sold out!