With a wide range of professional-grade, nondestructive image editing tools, Pixelmator Pro lets you bring out the best in your photos, create gorgeous compositions and designs, draw, paint, apply stunning effects, design beautiful text, and edit images in just about any way you can imagine. And thanks to its intuitive and accessible design, Pixelmator Pro is delightfully easy to use — whether you’re just starting out with image editing or you’re a seasoned pro.
What's New In This Version:
Pixelmator Pro 2.0.8 brings full support for LUTs. So you can now apply the color adjustments made using Pixelmator Pro to other graphics and video apps, such as Final Cut Pro, import and export LUTs, and even convert LUTs into color adjustments using machine learning.
• Use the new Custom LUT color adjustment to apply LUTs to images. Simply drag a supported LUT file onto the Color Adjustments pane to import it!
• Using machine learning, Pixelmator Pro can intelligently convert LUT files into color adjustments, so you can fine-tune the LUTs you import.
• Export adjustments as LUTs to use in other compatible graphics, video, and even 3D apps.
• Quickly export presets as LUTs – simply Control-click a preset and choose Export as LUT.
• See a live preview of each LUT directly in your image as you hover over LUTs in your collection.
• Enjoy a set of 48 LUTs in 5 different collections, ranging from cinematic LUTs and common photographic filters to grayscale conversion LUTs and more.
• Script LUT import and export using AppleScript.
Improvements and Fixes
• ML Match Colors has been improved to better copy the looks of images with similar content.
• The Color Balance adjustment can now change the colors of faded areas.
• The gradient well now has an always-visible button to indicate that it can be opened.
• Shadows and Highlights adjustments would increase the saturation of colors, when they shouldn't. Fixed.
• Alignment guides were not working correctly. Fixed.
• Quick Export would not work correctly on less powerful Mac computers. Fixed.
• When using the Export command to export images with periods in their names, the part of the file name after the final period would be removed. Fixed.
Have any feedback about this update or Pixelmator Pro in general? Let us know at email@example.com!
You can purchase Pixelmator Pro from the App Store for $39.99.