Xcode includes everything developers need to create great applications for Mac, iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, and Apple Watch. Xcode provides developers a unified workflow for user interface design, coding, testing, and debugging. The Xcode IDE combined with the Swift programming language make developing apps easy and fun.
What's New In This Version:
Xcode 13.2 includes SDKs for iOS 15.2, iPadOS 15.2, tvOS 15.2, watchOS 8.3, and macOS Monterey 12.1.
New in Xcode 13.2
• Support for Swift Playgrounds 4 app projects
• Xcode Organizer displays smart insight notifications for monitoring power and performance in your app
• Swift Concurrency is available for apps that deploy to iOS 13, iPad OS 13, tvOS 13, watchOS 6, and macOS 10.15 or newer
• TextureConverter adds support for error metrics, decompressing textures at build time, and skipping compression when output textures are up-to-date
• Additional bug fixes and stability improvements
You can download Xcode from the App Store for free.