"Adding support for unlimited layers in MediaEdit 3 is a huge step forward for consumer-level video editing," said Khue Vang, President of Product Development, Mien Software. "With this new capability, doing things like picture-in-picture and video composition is so much fun and easy."
MediaEdit 3 promises an innovative way to edit video and audio that is easy enough for beginners and robust enough for pros.
"The digital age is booming and people everywhere want to share their life's moments with their family and friends. The growing popularity of internet videos has created a new market for consumer-level video editing," said Lo Saeteurn, President, Mien Software. "MediaEdit 3 is the perfect bridge between basic and professional video editing software while maintaining its ease-of-use."
MediaEdit 3 Key Features:
- Supports virtually all QuickTime compatible files
- Unlimited media layers
- Add video, audio and text instantly
- Non-destructive editing
- Multiple levels of undo
- Live previews and background rendering
- Capture video and audio
- Powerful yet easy-to-use timeline
- Resize and position clip display region
- Comes with standard effects, filters and transitions
- Video composition: chroma keying, multiply, hard light, matte, etc.
- Export to QuickTime, DV, MPEG-4 and to the web
- Add chapter markers
- Create slideshows