Ray brings the brand's category-leading simplicity and versatility to a more accessible price point, making it easy to build your first home theater setup or expand in more rooms. The new soundbar is compatible with all of your favorite streaming services, so you can enjoy movies, music and more with simple setup and control - just open the Sonos app and start listening in minutes. You can easily control Ray with your existing TV remote, the Sonos app, Apple AirPlay 2 and more. Add a pair of Ones to your home theater setup for surround sound or connect to any Sonos speaker for multi-room listening.
“Homes have become movie theaters, fitness studios, gaming hubs and so much more, all supported by a streaming era that is no longer exclusive to just TV, music and film,” said Patrick Spence, CEO of Sonos. “Ray makes it easier than ever to enhance those listening experiences, thanks to its smaller size and impressive sound.”
● Room-Filling Sound: Custom-designed waveguides project sound from wall to wall, and advanced processing accurately positions elements throughout your room so you feel like you’re at the center of the story.
● Precisely Balanced: A new bass reflex system with a proprietary design delivers thrilling lows with perfectly weighted bass, while custom acoustics precisely harmonize mid and high-range frequencies.
● Tuned to Perfection: Like all Sonos speakers, Ray was tuned with the input of the Sonos Soundboard, a collection of leaders across music, film and more. Fine tune the sound even further with Trueplay to create the ideal listening experience for any room.
● Enhanced Listening: Sonos’ Speech Enhancement ensures even greater clarity so you never miss a word, while Night Sound reduces the intensity of loud effects so you don't disturb anyone else at home.
● Compact Design: Whether you’re placing it on your media stand or tucking it inside a credenza, Ray’s understated and impressively compact design blends into any space.
● Sustainable Sound: Ray also features our most sustainable design packaging to date, with a gift box and protective cushions that are 100% post-consumer recycled paper.
Pricing and Availability
Sonos Ray is available to pre-order now for $279 in black or white.
New Colors for Sonos Roam: Olive, Wave and Sunset
Sonos’ ultraportable smart speaker Sonos Roam is now available in three new hues: Olive, Wave and Sunset.
● Olive: Inspired by lush landscapes from desert cacti to pristine park gardens.
● Wave: Drawing from the serenity of coastal beaches and backyard poolside oases.
● Sunset: Influenced by painted desert sands and vibrant evening skies.
All three new colorways are available now for $179.