CARROT Weather is a crazy-powerful (and privacy-conscious) weather app that delivers hilariously twisted forecasts.
What's New In This Version:
It’s summertime, meatbags! While you’ve been busy sweating Rorschach inkblot patterns in your clothes, I’ve been hard at work on a big new update to your favorite weather app.
Card Layout Style
Give your layouts a fresh new look with the “Card” layout style. Visit the Layout Gallery, then activate the new Roland layout to see this style in action. (Premium required.)
Dual Pane Radar
Easily compare radar station products by activating Dual Pane Mode, which splits the maps screen into two separate windows that appear one on top of the other. (U.S. only; Premium Ultra required.)
New Radar Station Products
Use Differential Reflectivity, Spectrum Width, and Specific Differential Phase to track the severity of intense thunderstorms. (U.S. only; Premium Ultra required.)
Storm Cell Details
Tap a storm cell to see the exact time the cell will reach each point along its predicted path on the map. And tap the callout button to see even more details on the cell. (U.S. only; Premium required.)
Storm Outlook Notifications
Receive a notification when the Storm Prediction Center forecasts severe weather for your area in the next 24 hours. (U.S. only; Premium Ultra required.)
But wait, there’s more!
- Added 3 new secret locations.
- Added Storm Outlook map layer.
- Added favorite location icons to the maps screen.
- Added a card row limit setting to the Cards section.
- Moved the “Full Screen Mode” setting on iPad to the new “Layout Style” setting.
- Added a sidebar button to the navigation bar on iPad to replace the old swipe gesture.
- Added option to auto-hide the sidebar on iPad.
- Updated rich notification views to include both light and dark versions.
You can download CARROT Weather from the App Store for free.