Readdle now brings its iOS Calendars app to your Mac allowing you to seamlessly use Calendars across all your Apple devices. Enabling a beautiful overview of your day, week, or month with color-code events and to-dos, the new Calendars experience does all the heavy lifting to let you manage your professional and personal lives in one place.
● Connect all your calendars and tasks
See all your events at once to balance your personal and work commitments, and day-to-day activities. No matter how many calendars and accounts you have, you can put them all together. Connect multiple calendars from Google, iCloud, or Outlook as well as Google Tasks and Reminders.
● Make the most of the time you have with the Planner
Your to-dos and calendar events can be in sync and look colorful. Find out how best to fit tasks into your day, and simply drag them onto your calendar. It's like putting together a jigsaw puzzle: you can see which tasks are related to each other and how best to time them, taking into account work and rest, and even moments of doing nothing.
Use Shortcuts to quickly add regular items
Shortcuts lets you quickly schedule your regular activities, habits, and hobbies. It’s a simple one-tap setup. Strike the right balance between "I have to" and "I want to" by planning your time efficiently. Carve out time for a morning run, quick Spanish lesson, an end-of-day meditation, or to spend some well-deserved time with friends and family. The Shortcuts function lets you make scheduling easier and see how best to fit tasks into your day by dragging and dropping them:
○ Save time: create your shortcuts just once and reuse them
○ Plan thoughtfully: see your regular activities at a glance to help find the best time for them without losing a to-do list.
○ Add some fun: add a favorite emoji — now that's something to smile about.
All the features you loved so much come with the all-new version, but they are now even better:
● Weather: You always know whether it's rain or shine.
● Natural language input: Want to meet John at Starbucks at 4 p.m.? Just type this, and Calendars creates an event.
● Recurring events: create events for regular things to do every week, month, or even every 3rd Tuesday of the month.
● Tasks: Your to-dos are all available in one place.Enhanced color coding: color-code your events to segment and quick-view what's happening daily.
● Video calls support: set up video calls while creating events and jump into Zoom, Meet, or GoToMeeting right from Calendars.
Calendars by Readdle gives you access to a free 7-day trial. At the end of the free trial period, you can continue with the free plan or choose the PRO plan. The free plan offers a basic calendar. The PRO plan ($19.99/yr) gives you access to Calendars across devices on Mac, iPhone, iPad, and your Apple Watch. The PRO plan includes unlimited use of Planner on Mac, tasks, multiple accounts, recurring events, natural language input, reminders, and more.
Those who already have a subscription for Calendars by Readdle on their iPhones get all the new features and access to the Mac version at no extra cost:
You can download Calendars from the App Store for free.