What's New In This Version:
● Resolves an audio issue with Studio Display
This update requires macOS Monterey 12.4 or later.
To update your Studio Display, choose System Preferences from the Apple menu at the top left of your screen.
● In the System Preferences window, click Software Update.
● If a firmware update is available for your display, click Update Now to begin downloading the update.
● When the update is ready to be installed, click Restart in the notification that appears in the upper-right corner of your display.
● Don't unplug your display while the update is in progress. While it's updating, you might see an ellipsis icon , a message asking you not to unplug the display, or a blank screen.
The Apple Studio Display is available to purchase now starting at $1599.