Notably, the iPhone 14 Pro Max is currently the most popular iPhone 14 model, purportedly accounting for 30-35% of all iPhone 14 shipments.
Kuo also believes the iPhone product mix is improving which could lead to a positive outlook for 4Q22. If Apple does offer a positive outlook at its earnings call next month, it could mean upsides in revenue and profit for iPhone 14 Pro suppliers including:
(1) Sony (sole supplier of 48MP CIS)
(2) Largan (main supplier of the telephoto lens and the second supplier of the ultra-wide camera VCM).
(3) LG Innotek (sole supplier of rear CCM)
(4) Alps (sole supplier of the telephoto camera VCM)
(5) Minebea (main supplier of ultra-wide camera VCM)
(6) Samsung Display (almost the sole supplier of the Pro model’s panels)
(7) FII/Foxconn Technology (main supplier of the stainless steel metal frame)
(8) Hon Hai (sole EMS of Pro models)
The iPhone 14 Pro was released last week; however, current shipping estimates are as high as 4-5 weeks for some models. Please download the iClarified app or follow iClarified on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and RSS for more iPhone 14 updates.