What's new in tvOS 16.1
tvOS 16.1 introduces a completely redesigned Siri experience, brings Shared Photo Library to the biggest screen in the home, and lets you work out and meditate with Apple Fitness+ with iPhone.
● All-new design for Siri makes it even easier to find movies and shows to watch, play the latest music, discover new apps, get sports scores, and more.
● Say "Hey Siri" to enjoy hands-free control when wearing AirPods that are connected to your Apple TV.
● Shared Photo Library support lets you see your favorite moments from the entire family.
● Create a Shared Photo Library on your iPhone, iPad, or Mac, then select Shared Library in the Photos app.
● Work out and meditate with Apple Fitness+ on Apple TV — now all you need is iPhone to receive onscreen coaching, timers, and trainer callouts while also tracking your estimated Move ring progress.
● Matter, the new smart home connectivity standard, is now supported, enabling a wide variety of smart home accessories to work together across ecosystems.