Ideal for creative professionals, office workers, and prosumers, the plug and play SlimBlade Pro Trackball is PC and Mac compatible and delivers unparalleled flexibility with the ability to choose between Bluetooth, 2.4GHz wireless, and wired connection options. Equipped with a rechargeable battery that provides up to four months of uninterrupted usage, the new SlimBlade Pro is a nimble, finger-operated trackball that delivers outstanding accuracy, comfort, and control.
"Kensington has been a leader in the evolution and innovation of trackballs for businesses and consumers since the launch of Kensington Turbo Mouse 35 years ago, and the new SlimBlade Pro is truly our most advanced trackball yet,” explained Lisa Schuiteboer-Shuler, Global Marketing Manager, Product Marketing at Kensington. “In addition to being a finger-operated trackball, which ergonomists prefer over thumb-based trackballs for precision and comfort, SlimBlade Pro provides unparalleled flexibility for users. The SlimBlade Pro provides an identical user experience for both left- and right-handed users, can connect wirelessly or via a cable, and its customizable buttons allow users to easily access their most-used functions. It’s the ultimate trackball.”
● Precision Movement with Twist Scrolling – The large 55mm trackball lets users scroll up and down web pages and documents with quick precision via a simple twist.
● Ambidextrous Design with Sleek, Low-Profile Footprint – The low-profile shape allows all-day comfort for both right-handed and left-handed users. Compared to a traditional mouse, the SlimBlade Pro requires less desktop space to operate, and requires less hand and wrist movement, making it more comfortable during extended use.
● Superior Optical Tracking Technology – Dual sensors accurately track the large 55mm ball, providing highly-accurate and responsive cursor tracking and scrolling, and giving users more precise cursor control.
● Flexible Control Customization – Free downloadable KensingtonWorks™ software enables users to customize SlimBlade Pro by assigning a wide variety of program functions to each of four individual buttons and four combo buttons.
● 128-bit AES Encryption – Government-grade 128-bit AES encryption provides enhanced security to deter hackers from monitoring the wireless connection and capturing sensitive information.
Pricing and Availability
The Kensington SlimBlade Pro Trackball is available now for $119.99.